2b. Aaron Dobson
3a. Logan Ryan
3b. Duron Harmon
4. Josh Boyce
7a. Michael Buchanan
7b. -TRADED-
7c. Lawrence Okoye

See what I did there?

Just another Pats fan who thinks he's smarter than Bill Belichick:)

When I looked back the one CB I really preferred who was drafted after Ryan (who I don't care for either) was Sanders Commings (the only UGA player who was underrated and not overrated this year, but I digress).

What about BW Webb?

52: Jamie Collins - Can't argue with this we wanted that freak athlete and apparently this is him.

59: Keenan Allen - I can't argue too much with Dobson tho, i wanted the big outside WR... this is what i got.

83: Logan Ryan - Solid pick here i think.

91: Matt Barkley - All about value here. The kid was a top 5 pick last year and played through injury this year. I want to eventually trade Mallet for a 2nd or more to the Browns and i like Barkley's experience and potential once fit. If we aren't planning on a trade then Phillip Thomas from Boise State at safety or Barret Jones at C.

102: Josh Boyce - Love his tape he could be a really interesting find at this spot.

If a Mallett trade did happen at some time before 91, then I agree that Barkley would've been a
very interesting option at that spot. Sure as hell would've been better than Duron Are You Feckin
Kidding Me Again Harmon.

If a Mallett trade did happen at some time before 91, then I agree that Barkley would've been a very interesting option at that spot.

Sure as hell would've been better than Duron Are You Feckin Kidding Me Again Harmon.

jester.gif

Ladies & Gents: The New EngLand Patriots New Age Secondary!!

Tavon "Are You #$%&ing Kidding Me??" Wilson!!

Duron "Are You #%&ing Kidding Me AGAIN??" Harmon!! Woot!!
:rocker:

It's like a recurring nightmare to me, similar to the Ruins' playoff chances
(that's the local Ice Hockey team, for anybody wondering).

As GM I would NOT have taken Harmon in the 3rd. Tried to trade the pick. Reports suggest there were offers. But if I had to take someone I would have taken Jonathan Franklin RB UCLA. 4 years of Franklin is better than 1 of Blount.

I would GAMBLE BIG TIME with the last two of the three 7th round picks. I would take Harmon with #229. Then, I would take Da'Rick Rodgers (who was better than WRs Hunter or Patterson at Tennessee) with my last pick -- a 2nd round value. Heck, that's what the 7th round is there for. RISK. Now, the Pats get a chance to defend him twice a year.

That's just me. Since you asked.

Could not agree more. Players like a versatile All American OL in Barrett Jones and Ohio State DE John Simon were available and the Pats pick a player not even rated in the top 400. Harmon appears to be a solid team player but he would have been available in the 6th ir 7th round. Pick makes no sense.

Could not agree more. Players like a versatile All American OL in Barrett Jones and Ohio State DE John Simon were available and the Pats pick a player not even rated in the top 400. Harmon appears to be a solid team player but he would have been available in the 6th ir 7th round. Pick makes no sense.

I would bet you both Simon and Jones are inferior players to Harmon. The real problem is that we skipped out on Okoye. Conservative coach-thought at its finest....

As GM I would NOT have taken Harmon in the 3rd. Tried to trade the pick. Reports suggest there were offers. But if I had to take someone I would have taken Jonathan Franklin RB UCLA. 4 years of Franklin is better than 1 of Blount.

I would GAMBLE BIG TIME with the last two of the three 7th round picks. I would take Harmon with #229. Then, I would take Da'Rick Rodgers (who was better than WRs Hunter or Patterson at Tennessee) with my last pick -- a 2nd round value. Heck, that's what the 7th round is there for. RISK. Now, the Pats get a chance to defend him twice a year.

Rogers will be the steal of this draft.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back