2b. Aaron Dobson
3a. Logan Ryan
3b. Duron Harmon
4. Josh Boyce
7a. Michael Buchanan
7b. -TRADED-
7c. Lawrence Okoye

See what I did there?

Just another Pats fan who thinks he's smarter than Bill Belichick:)

When I looked back the one CB I really preferred who was drafted after Ryan (who I don't care for either) was Sanders Commings (the only UGA player who was underrated and not overrated this year, but I digress).

What about BW Webb?

52: Jamie Collins - Can't argue with this we wanted that freak athlete and apparently this is him.

59: Keenan Allen - I can't argue too much with Dobson tho, i wanted the big outside WR... this is what i got.

83: Logan Ryan - Solid pick here i think.

91: Matt Barkley - All about value here. The kid was a top 5 pick last year and played through injury this year. I want to eventually trade Mallet for a 2nd or more to the Browns and i like Barkley's experience and potential once fit. If we aren't planning on a trade then Phillip Thomas from Boise State at safety or Barret Jones at C.

102: Josh Boyce - Love his tape he could be a really interesting find at this spot.

If a Mallett trade did happen at some time before 91, then I agree that Barkley would've been a
very interesting option at that spot. Sure as hell would've been better than Duron Are You Feckin
Kidding Me Again Harmon.

If a Mallett trade did happen at some time before 91, then I agree that Barkley would've been a very interesting option at that spot.

Sure as hell would've been better than Duron Are You Feckin Kidding Me Again Harmon.

jester.gif

Ladies & Gents: The New EngLand Patriots New Age Secondary!!

Tavon "Are You #$%&ing Kidding Me??" Wilson!!

Duron "Are You #%&ing Kidding Me AGAIN??" Harmon!! Woot!!
:rocker:

It's like a recurring nightmare to me, similar to the Ruins' playoff chances
(that's the local Ice Hockey team, for anybody wondering).

As GM I would NOT have taken Harmon in the 3rd. Tried to trade the pick. Reports suggest there were offers. But if I had to take someone I would have taken Jonathan Franklin RB UCLA. 4 years of Franklin is better than 1 of Blount.

I would GAMBLE BIG TIME with the last two of the three 7th round picks. I would take Harmon with #229. Then, I would take Da'Rick Rodgers (who was better than WRs Hunter or Patterson at Tennessee) with my last pick -- a 2nd round value. Heck, that's what the 7th round is there for. RISK. Now, the Pats get a chance to defend him twice a year.

That's just me. Since you asked.

Could not agree more. Players like a versatile All American OL in Barrett Jones and Ohio State DE John Simon were available and the Pats pick a player not even rated in the top 400. Harmon appears to be a solid team player but he would have been available in the 6th ir 7th round. Pick makes no sense.

Could not agree more. Players like a versatile All American OL in Barrett Jones and Ohio State DE John Simon were available and the Pats pick a player not even rated in the top 400. Harmon appears to be a solid team player but he would have been available in the 6th ir 7th round. Pick makes no sense.

I would bet you both Simon and Jones are inferior players to Harmon. The real problem is that we skipped out on Okoye. Conservative coach-thought at its finest....

As GM I would NOT have taken Harmon in the 3rd. Tried to trade the pick. Reports suggest there were offers. But if I had to take someone I would have taken Jonathan Franklin RB UCLA. 4 years of Franklin is better than 1 of Blount.

I would GAMBLE BIG TIME with the last two of the three 7th round picks. I would take Harmon with #229. Then, I would take Da'Rick Rodgers (who was better than WRs Hunter or Patterson at Tennessee) with my last pick -- a 2nd round value. Heck, that's what the 7th round is there for. RISK. Now, the Pats get a chance to defend him twice a year.

Rogers will be the steal of this draft.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back