PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Props to Frank Gore

Chevy

Huh?
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Got to show some respect for this guy. 15k yards, 4.4 ypc over his career ( 15th season - 214 games - incredible longevity and still producing).

Hell of a HOF career.

Got to show some respect for this guy. 15k yards, 4.4 ypc over his career ( 15th season - 214 games - incredible longevity and still producing).
runs out of bounds too much or goes down to avoid contact. A little soft.

runs out of bounds too much or goes down to avoid contact. A little soft.
Maybe, but the alternative of punishing the defender, like Gronk, can lead to many concussions along with other injuries and an early retirement. Personally, I have enjoyed Gronk's highlight reels, but I'd be happy with a few less if he were still lining up on the Pats O-line.

Maybe, but the alternative of punishing the defender, like Gronk, can lead to many concussions along with other injuries and an early retirement. Personally, I have enjoyed Gronk's highlight reels, but I'd be happy with a few less if he were still lining up on the Pats O-line.
he is a stat getter

Gore has battled injuries and still playing

Why doesn’t he ever join a likely contender? Weird.

Why doesn’t he ever join a likely contender? Weird.
That's not really accurate. He played the bulk of his career with the team that drafted him including being a key part of the 49er team that made a SB. He then chose the Colts which should have been a better contender but bad Luck. His next two choices likely were with limited options.

his longevity at the RB position is absolutely mind boggling

he is a stat getter
Only 3 other people ever have 'gotten' that 'stat'.

Blew out both his knees in college, plays 15 years in the NFL.

He's crap.

Only 3 other people ever have 'gotten' that 'stat'.

Blew out both his knees in college, plays 15 years in the NFL.

Meanwhile, Sophomore Sony runs for 1 yard and a cloud of Dr Scholls foot powder.

Buffalo had an injured Devin “Motor” Singletary and let LeSean McCoy go for money reasons. That left just Gore, the ageless wonder, as their only viable RB.

But they couldn’t run as much as they should have, 22 runs v 44 passes. Gore had 17 carries, about two over what should be his maximum.

Give that team a healthy Singletary to take the load off Space Cadet “I’m going to put my head down to get a first down” Josh Allen and that could have easily been a Bills W.

Allen gave up two sacks in the game on third down, knocking the Bills out of field goal territory each time, which is like a turnover.

Allen has a cannon for an arm but Captain Krunch cereal for a brain.

Sony 4 games - 62 attempts - 171 yards - 2 TDs - 2.8 yards attempt

Gore 4 games - 61 attempts - 273 yards - 2 TDs - 4.5 yards attempt

Nothing is his fault.

Gore is able to slash through the # 1 NFL defense at 36 years old.

with Bentley in terrible position to make plays, yes.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back