PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PRESEASON GAME DAY THREAD (8/22): Patriots vs. Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this Cleveland guy? I don't recognize him.

Was that Kline that sealed his man to the inside so nasty?

our 2nd - 3rd string is not doing well

Ridley had shake and bake, White has 1 yard and a cloud of dust. Lewis looks to move better. But I haven't seen Lewis catch yet. Has he been throw to?

Jimmy G with Edelman slants and Gronk down the seam....

2018 will be fun

Ridley had shake and bake, White has 1 yard and a cloud of dust. Lewis looks to move better. But I haven't seen Lewis catch yet. Has he been throw to?
Yes, had a one handed catch to boot.

Yeah, Brady really hates Garoppolo.

Had a one handed grab and run in the 2nd Q

Did White just actually score a touchdown by running between the tackles? Hell has officially frozen over

At this point, Boyce would look like Moss. Bottom of the barrel competition out there.

@lundy37: @jeffphowe saints broadcast drooling over Jimmy G very similar to @MikeGiardi

Mazz: I am saying it right now, Brady can't handle balls that are legally inflated, look at what he did in the game, then Garoppolo comes in and stages a comeback. If I were Belichick, I will sit Brady anyway and play Garoppolo Mike, This kid is good mike, he really is.

Yeah i am pulling hard for Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back