PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prep for crowd noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how many times they've done this before, but they practiced with large speakers cranking music this week. Evidently to practice dealing with loud noise on the field. Although I don't think that is going to be a problem for them. It will be loud with all the yahoos and fans, but they deal with that better than most teams.

This is a standard practice for anticipated loud stadiums - there has been some humorous griping because the music is always BB's favorites. :D

Box_O_Rocks said:
This is a standard practice for anticipated loud stadiums - there has been some humorous griping because the music is always BB's favorites. :D

Yeah that's what I thought. But, wasn't sure.

BusterTBronco said:
On behalf of all Denver Broncos fans, I want to personally thank the NFL for giving us the late Saturday game. Three extra hours to get liquored up and no work the next day!

Yahooooooooo! Want to hook up? :singing:

Box_O_Rocks said:
I heard they're particularly tired of Bon Jovi's 7800 Farenheit album.

BusterTBronco said:
Music?

How about trying to simulate the noise of 75,000 howling drunkards? I think that will be a little bit more difficult to deal with than Back Street Boys at 120 decibels.

They were talking about the Patriots practice, not what's heard blaring out of your car stereo.

Box_O_Rocks said:

Well, they ain't supposed to like it. It's SUPPOSED to be distracting... Geez... :p

BusterTBronco said:
Music?

How about trying to simulate the noise of 75,000 howling drunkards?

And that's just on a normal workday. I'd hate to heard ya all on the weekends. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes