PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pregame or no Pregame, THAT is the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Girl

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hi Everyone:

I am so sick of hearing about this whole spygate thing. So, I was wondering what everyone's plans were for all of the football pregame shows? Are you going to watch ESPN, CBS and FOX and listen to them act holier than thou about our situation or are you going to sit these shows out and save your sanity?

I am leaning toward no pregame...

I'll Watch ESPN, and Fox.. They have some players on that seem to have some sense and are ole school.. CBS forget it.. A bunch of losers on there except Boomer

Definitely no pre-game for me. I'm usually muting half of what they say anyway. I do like Boomer however. Does anyone know what his take was on WFAN this week?

Not sure. Honestly I am embarassed for the country over this - I had no idea what a high percentage of people are so stupid. I am stunned that there is so much cheating talk going on still, simply stunned.

No ... why listen to garbage?

It's bad enough to have listen to these guys during the game.
Should start a pool
1. how many times during the game will the announcers mention something
related to the incident?
( my guess: 7 times)

2. How many minutes will they spend taking about it.
(my guess: total time 20 minutes)

I will watch a little bit of it, the talk over the Pats stuff doesn't really annoy me like it was earlier in the week, plus football is just around the corner, so we can get back to real games.

Pre game, but not watching it. I'll listen to it on radio.

I will be watching and listening to my steak cooking in the lot.

GO PATS!!!!

Listen to pre-game shows on local radio, stay away from the national commentators on TV.

I must say one thing about all this: I have been absolutely amazed at how ignorant most of the national sports media has CHOSEN TO BE about this event. The only person with an open mind I've seen is Sean Salisbury, he definitely has my respect. People I used to enjoy -- Schefter, Mortensen, Peter King, et al., I now have little true faith in.

I am seriously considering watch the games on mute.

So, yeah, no pregame for me!

I will be watching and listening to my steak cooking in the lot.

GO PATS!!!!
We don't listen to talk while tailgating. Usually we just have tunes going like Led Zep, AC/DC, some hard-core bluegrass, The Who, Dwight Yoakam, NO TALK RADIO ALLOWED. We go into the game and watch what happens, have fun, cheer on the Pats.

I am seriously considering watch the games on mute.

So, yeah, no pregame for me!

I was thinking the same thing about watching the game on mute, but I do want to hear from the Foxboro Faithful!

On an interesting side note, I just got back from grocery shopping and I am wearing my Brady jersey. There were a lot of other people in the store with Pats gear on as well, and Tunescribe is gonna loooove this, no Sox caps anywhere, no t-shirts, no jerseys, no Sox at all. You may want to start shopping up here on the North Shore!!! :D

I'd say don't watch it, ESPN is already at it this morning

All that needs to be said is simply...

There is no proof Bill has ever won a game as a result of cheating.

None. Zero. Zlich.

Then you may laugh at them for basing their hate on assumptions and speculation.

Viva La Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe