PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Week 7 NE @ MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for things to settle down, 38 to 14 Pats!

Patriots 42
Dolphins 10

You must have lied to get on this site. You have to be at least 13 to post.

Pats 38-10, 10 maybe

Now why in the world would you say such a thing? Because I believe in my team? Are you so arrogant to believe that if one thinks the Fins can beat the Pats, he/she must be under 13????
Remember December 2004? Remember last year, SHUT OUT!!!! I remember the Fins having a similar scenario last year with the Bears. We kicked the shizzle out of them. It CAN be done and it WILL be done. Wanna know why??? Because of fans like myself who believe....that's why. I'm sure the Pats are just as arrogant and over confident as you are.
It's gonna be a bad week for Boston sports fans. Sox get knowcked out (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) and Pats lose to the Dolphins!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!:)

Patriots 38
Dolphins 13

Now why in the world would you say such a thing? Because I believe in my team? Are you so arrogant to believe that if one thinks the Fins can beat the Pats, he/she must be under 13????
Remember December 2004? Remember last year, SHUT OUT!!!! I remember the Fins having a similar scenario last year with the Bears. We kicked the shizzle out of them. It CAN be done and it WILL be done. Wanna know why??? Because of fans like myself who believe....that's why. I'm sure the Pats are just as arrogant and over confident as you are.
It's gonna be a bad week for Boston sports fans. Sox get knowcked out (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) and Pats lose to the Dolphins!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!:)
Either your under 13 or have a major crack habit to predict a score like you did.

Pats 34
Fish 13

Either your under 13 or have a major crack habit to predict a score like you did.

oh, you know what, I think you're right. One thing about me, I always admit and suck it up when I'm wrong. In the case of my prediction, I was indeed wrong. My bad............let me get closer to reality

Fins 41
Pats 9

better?

oh, you know what, I think you're right. One thing about me, I always admit and suck it up when I'm wrong. In the case of my prediction, I was indeed wrong. My bad............let me get closer to reality

Fins 41
Pats 9

better?

Instead of just throwing up ridiculous #s why don't you share with us in detail how your Dolphins are going to come up with such a score?

BB wants to let Brady get this TD record thing out of the by week 14 so Tom can be rested for the playoffs, so he'll let the offense go gangbusters!!:D

Pats 86
Stooges 3:D

Really though.......Pats 31 Fins 7 (all the starters will be sitting by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Patriots 35
Dolphins 14

Patriots 37
Phins 10

Instead of just throwing up ridiculous #s why don't you share with us in detail how your Dolphins are going to come up with such a score?

read the many of my well thought out posts which describes in detail how the Fins will win this game.

No Chambers and Taylor is itching to retire or be traded next year. This team is begging for the end of the season. The first ever blowout by the Patriots in Miami 42-10

Man, you guys are way off.
Ginn will score 2 times. Once by air and once by kick return
Ronnie will score 2x's and rush for 165 yds.
Taylor will score, maybe as a TE, to go along with his 3 sacks.
Brady throws 3 picks and loses the ball once, only this time the tuck rule won't help him.
You can take these figures to the bank!

In all reality and without bias,

Miami 41
NE 17

...and I'm being generous

Oh you mean this one? lol

Right cuz the Pats have been allowing so many yards/tds on the ground this seaon. And Brady that gunslinger is bound to match Favre's INT record any time now. You know I get Taylor & Vrabel mixed up all the time! But that was really sweet of you being generous!

Patriots: 31
Dolphins: 3

actually, Taylor has been used in the wideout position on goal line situations. A couple games ago Green lofted one up for him. Although he looked as awkward as possible (an 8 foot tall goon running a route), he was indeed open due to his height. The defender had no choice but to hold Taylor's arms down, drawing an interference call. That gave us the ball on the first and yep, Brown scored on the next play.
Look for Taylor to score a TD this week. The TD will put the game out of reach and really slam the door on you. It'll be a statement score. You'll see...

Patriots 38
Dolphins 14

It ain't broke....

38 Pats
10 Dolphins

Patriots 35
Dolphins 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes