PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Week 7 NE @ MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are funny, actually getting mad at the one Dolphins fan who picked Miami. Everybody knows the Pats are better, there is no need to argue with him as there is no arguement. Like i've said with the players the Pats have on their team not to win the Super Bowl this season would be like pulling a 2004 Yankees choke job.

My score

Pats 48
My poor rebuilding Fins 24 (late scores when it's out of reach).

Last edited:
You guys are funny, actually getting mad at the one Dolphins fan who picked Miami. Everybody knows the Pats are better, there is no need to argue with him as there is no arguement. Like i've said with the players the Pats have on their team not to win the Super Bowl this season would be like pulling a 2004 Yankees choke job.

My score

Pats 48
My poor rebuilding Fins 24 (late scores when it's out of reach).
Its not about picking your team to win at all. But picking them to win by 30,or 40+ points is ridiculous.

Pats 34
Dolphins 10

Instead of just throwing up ridiculous #s why don't you share with us in detail how your Dolphins are going to come up with such a score?

Easy. In Cleveland, Miami put up 31 offensive points on a team that NE was only able to score 27 at home. Considering the home field differential, that means that Miami's offense is 10 points better than NE's.

Considering that a good Cleveland offense was able to score 17 points despite having two RZ trips end with no points, Miami's great offense (as proven by the above point) should be able to at least come out with 10 points from those trips, and at least get another 7 more. That is 34 points. And I think I'm being conservative here.

As far as NE's offense, Miami shut out a team that would go on to average over 30 ppg in their next 6. No real reason to believe that they can't perform the mirror image of that this year.

QED.

Last edited:
Pats - 31
Dolphins - 13

Pats 31
Dolphins 14

Pats 28
Miami 14

Very uninspiring victory.:rocker:

Pats will squish the Fins.

Pats 34
Dolphins 13

Miami 31

Pats 28

NE 31
Miami 6

Pats 746
Phins 7 (they score when the referees take pity on them and secretly switch ends of the field for one series and don't tell the Patriots)

Actually I think this is going to be a letdown game for the Pats - so my real prediction is

Pats 41
Fins 0

42-9 pats :rocker:

Patriots 55-9.

Patriots: 48
Dolphins: 6

There was a time that a 14 point win was considered a big margin.

Patriots 27
Fins 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill