Pats 30
Broncos 21

Pats 38

Broncos 16

NWE 30 Den 20

pats 56
tebows 0

on a side note, the pats will gain 666 yards of offense

Defending the wildcat isn't the same as defending the Broncos' offense.

The Bears and Jets "figured it out," and still couldn't win.

This will all be on your offense (which I'm sure is fine with Pats Fans), because your defense is going to be in trouble trying to stop the running attack, and if they can't without putting 8 in the box, Tebow will have one of his better passing days (which isn't saying much, but we'll take 275 yds through the air anytime.)

While the wildcat is not actually an offense system. It is a formation used in an offense system. In this formation, the ball is snapped directly to the running back. Tebow can play in a wildcat formation because he is athletic and runs well. He can throw defenses off by taking the snap and running or lining up as a receiver.

Denver uses an option offense. Tebow is a dual threat to defenses because he can pass or rush. As a result, Denver has an "option" to allow Tebow to rush like a running back. LOL, sound very similar to a wildcat to me, and this is nothing new, vick has the same abilities. I know its a college offensive option and not called wildcat , but we have dealt with this before in New Orleans with a better Tebow in Vick when he entered the league. Only vick was a Faster runner 6.9 Y/A vs Tebow 5.5 , way more accurate vick 54.9% comp vs Tebow 48.5% , and a much stronger arm. You might look up Vick in 2002 and compare it to Tebows stats, I think you will be surprised. After the initial surprise of his abilities, we learned how to containing him by making him throw, so he became below average QB, and if he ran we knocked him out of games. He was injured a lot. I think its great you guys are winning, more power to you, eerrr except this week.

Well your offense is really not that complicated, so of course the Bears and jets figured it out.. they just don't have good QB's or offenses either.

Patriots have faced much better defenses and put 30 points on them. Im sure they will put 28-37 points on Denver, no idea why you think Denver defense is so good it can stop this. Im sure BB will put 8 in the box, because with a 48.5% completion record Tebow is one of the worst QB's in the NFL, and him having a better day is equal to Painter or Ponder having a bad day.
This is exactly what we did to Vick.

playing in denver is just a big bug a bo for this team...

Denver 27

Pats 21

Pats 31
Broncos 17

y71myf8mlwlk8lbgagh3fd5e0.gif

9ebzja2zfeigaziee8y605aqp.gif

Pats 35
Broncos 24

Patriots: 27
Jesus Freak: 17

Pats 36
Broncos 20