PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the score: Chiefs at Pats-Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised how many people are expecting 35+ points from NE. I haven't been overly concerned with the preseason results like some, but I think with Brady getting his first action of the year, the team is not going to be doing a ton of passing and will look to run a lot.

Combine that with Herm's ball control philosophy and I don't see enough possessions to score those kinds of points.

Wait, isn't this Alamo's territory? Let's not confuse things.
Ditto this. With his spreadsheets keeping the season-long score and each week's winners, this should wait until Alamo starts the thread.

Regards,
Chris

Pats 19
Chiefs 0

:eat1:

i agree too to wait Alamo

i'm a traditional

ciao !

Last edited:
Pats 24
Chiefs 17

I think it'll be close 24-21.

Patriots 17
Chiefs 6
I think the offense will take a few weeks to get going.

Pats - 31, Chiefs - 14

No reasoning. I think Brady will be a little rusty but that's about it.

ALSO: Miami will beat the NY Jets week one........Pennington will get his payback early.

Man, I hope you're right. Let's demoralize Jets fan for two weeks (root for the Phins week #1 and kick their teeth in on week #2.

Anyway Pats 2, KC 0.

Last edited:
27-24 Pats, the Herminator blows clock management in the last 2 minutes and the Chiefs run out of time on a potential game winning drive, allowing the Pats to win it in OT.

edit: Crap, I didn't see this wasn't the official Alamo thread.

Last edited:
No matter the outcome of this game, a majority of the board will respond negatively.

Blow out:
They're the Chiefs, probably the worst team in the NFL! Wait until Week 6! ____ did nothing all game!

Close game:
Are you kidding me? We're in huge trouble next week when we play a superior Jets team on the road. The glory days are over.

Loss:
[complete chaos resulting in the board going down at least a few days due to traffic]

No matter the outcome of this game, a majority of the board will respond negatively.

Blow out:
They're the Chiefs, probably the worst team in the NFL! Wait until Week 6! ____ did nothing all game!

Close game:
Are you kidding me? We're in huge trouble next week when we play a superior Jets team on the road. The glory days are over.

Loss:
[complete chaos resulting in the board going down at least a few days due to traffic]

I could see this very scenario happening.....scarey thought.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes