PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Playoffs Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same 2 right. Lets hope I predicted how the whole will go :)

When I used to gamble on the games 25 years ago forget about it ... a huge donator.

Since I don't gamble ... I'm not bad if I say so myself. :D

Last edited:
When I used to gamble on the games 25 years ago forget about it ... a huge donator.

Usually how it works

Oh Ye of Little Faith :) except Archeryaddict12 and Icy

Usually how it works

Always the way it works. ;)

I've seen people suddenly replicate Nostradamus' feats of predicting once they STOP gambling. It's just the way it works!

Oh Ye of Little Faith :) except Archeryaddict12 and Icy

Go up and beat the Seahawks in your rematch now! We'll all be rooting for you guys.

Go up and beat the Seahawks in your rematch now! We'll all be rooting for you guys.

Thats sweet supafly, Archeryaddict12, thanks. We our so routing for you. Like last year Saints always supported NE to win, when no one did. WE believe in you.
They might be better than us, but Im sure the boys will try.

Thats sweet supafly, Archeryaddict12, thanks. We our so routing for you. Like last year Saints always supported NE to win, when no one did. WE believe in you.
They might be better than us, but Im sure the boys will try.

I don't know, man. There was something about the loss earlier in the year that made me think at the time that they'd be ready a bit more should they meet up again. As a matter of fact, I believe that either S.Payton or Brees may have brought up the thought themselves. Although it's obviously a common thought when losing a game, there was something that made me believe them more than usual.

I'm sure SEA will be heavily favored and rightfully so, but I also think that NO will keep it much closer than many expect at the same time. Normally you usually see one of the 4 bye teams come out a bit flat, so let's hope it's either DEN or SEA (or both), and not NE next weekend.

I don't know, man. There was something about the loss earlier in the year that made me think at the time that they'd be ready a bit more should they meet up again. As a matter of fact, I believe that either S.Payton or Brees may have brought up the thought themselves. Although it's obviously a common thought when losing a game, there was something that made me believe them more than usual.

I'm sure SEA will be heavily favored and rightfully so, but I also think that NO will keep it much closer than many expect at the same time. Normally you usually see one of the 4 bye teams come out a bit flat, so let's hope it's either DEN or SEA (or both), and not NE next weekend.

Dont think to much, lol, we cant beat TB and BB in NY, its that simple. Yes, BB, SP, Brees,Brady are very good friends and want that opportunity, but 2 away games on the road is asking to much from the Saints this year. Brees is almost giving games away.

I would be lying, if I said it would not be nice to see the Saints play their ball and kick the snot out of the Seahawks. Their team and their fans desuve that.
I realy dont think it matters who you face this year supafly. Like the unbeatable Rams, Im seeing the patriots that cant be beat when you faced them.

You guys prob won't believe me but I am 3-0 so far.

I had IND winning scoring 20ish, NO winning scoring 40ish, and SD winning close. I got the winners right but all 3 games were unlike I expected.

I have SF winnning tonight, overall I have NE over CAR in the SB. I just don't see why people had the previous 3 losers of the weekend winning, who have they been watching?

You guys prob won't believe me but I am 3-0 so far.

I had IND winning scoring 20ish, NO winning scoring 40ish, and SD winning close. I got the winners right but all 3 games were unlike I expected.

I have SF winnning tonight, overall I have NE over CAR in the SB. I just don't see why people had the previous 3 losers of the weekend winning, who have they been watching?

My guess is that more people probably felt that 1/4 home teams winning this weekend in the postseason was off, and that had a lot to do with it. Normally the postseason provides a bit more of a HFA than 25%.

I am looking at QBs personally.

Top 6 guys: Brady, Peyton, Brees, Rivers, Rodgers, Luck.

Rodgers will lose but to be fair he has the worst team in this playoffs.

WILD CARD:

AFC:
* Chiefs v. Colts ( Colts Win)
* Chargers v. Bengals ( Bengals Win )

NFC:
* Saints v. Eagles ( Saints Win )
* 49ers v. Packers ( 49ers Win )

DIVISIONAL ROUND:

AFC:
* Bengals v. Patriots ( Patriots Win )
* Colts v. Broncos ( Colts Win )

NFC:
* 49ers v. Panthers ( Panthers Win )
* Saints v. Seahawks ( Seahawks Win )

CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND:

AFC:
* Coltss v. Patriots ( Patriots Win )

NFC:
* Panthers v. Seahawks ( Seahawks Win )

SUPER BOWL
* Seahawks v. Patriots (Patriots Win)

three out of four ain't bad. I went against my better judgement that Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis would crap their pants on the big stage. I figured they might break the trend and actually win a playoff game.

WILD CARD:

AFC:
* Chiefs v. Colts ( Colts)
* Chargers v. Bengals ( Chargers)

NFC:
* Saints v. Eagles ( Saints Win )
* 49ers v. Packers ( 49ers Win )

DIVISIONAL ROUND:

AFC:
* colts v. Patriots ( Patriots Win )
* chargers v. Broncos ( Chargers Win )

NFC:
* 49ers v. Panthers ( 49ers Win )
* Saints v. Seahawks ( Seahawks Win )

CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND:

AFC:
* Shargers v. Patriots ( Chargers win )(it pains me, but i just have a feeling)

NFC:
* 49ers v. Seahawks ( Seahawks Win )

SUPER BOWL
* Seahawks v. chargers ( Seahawks Win)

nailed it. excited to see next weeks predictions come true

Icy, I went 0/2 today.

CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND:

AFC:
* Shargers v. Patriots ( Chargers win )(it pains me, but i just have a feeling)

NFC:
* 49ers v. Seahawks ( Seahawks Win )

SUPER BOWL
* Seahawks v. chargers ( Seahawks Win)

Nice. Hope your foresight runs out after next week though. SD-Sea Super Bowl outdoors in Joisey just seems wrong.

I was right about both AFC games, wrong about both NFC games. Currently predicting Colts-Seahawks Super Bowl with Colts winning.

I hope you are 100% right up until AFC Championship weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST