PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict Brady's stats tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

Virtual Internet Person
Reaction score
I say 8 for 11, 97 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT.

I hope people will let Brady play off the rust. He will make a few bad throws , maybe throw a pick. To expect him to be in 2007 form in the first preseason game after being out of action a year is unrealistic. The preseason games should be used to help him get his timing ect for the regular season. I dont think that can be judged by his stats.

I don't expect much tonight from Brady. I think just getting in there and knocking the rust off and seeing some heat will be enough. Just for fun let's say: 6 for10, 55 yards, 1 TD, 1 Int.

Brady has 2 Attempts 1 Completion 21 yards passing,the rest of his very short time on the field are runs

1 Series then on the bench for TB

Andrew Walter has 120 Yards and 1 TD & 2 Ints
O,Connell has 96 Yards and 0 TDs 0 Ints

Something that adds up to a Pass Rating of 81.5. :)

Come on, how do I know? He'll drop back to pass a few times, maybe ten or eleven, complete some, miss some, maybe get a TD, maybe throw an INT. So much depends on what BB is trying to get done with other players, on what the situation is on the field, on who Andy Reid has on the field. Nothing great, nothing bad; a performance that adds up to a low 80's pass rating.

I will make one prediction: the O line won't let him take a sack tonight and the starting O line won't be pulled until Tommy has taken his pads off.

Last edited:
The only prediction I care about coming true in the stats column is # of injuries to Brady:0.

First series will be as follows

Att: 1
Comp: 1
Yds: 80
TD: 1
Making a statement to the rest of the NFL that Brady is back and not taking prisoners: Priceless.

BTW, I don't see Brady on the field long enough to make 11 passes. I think if he has a really good series, he will be yanked after the first series.

6 for 6, 125 yards, 2 TDs

8/11 83 yards, 1 td.

Final score: 28 - 12 Pats.

The back half of our roster is much better tan theirs.

Have they said for sure if Brady's playing tonight?

3/5, 40 yards 1 TD/0 INT

One drive and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case