PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Powerball: What if Belicheck Wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Since we've got almost every other permutation that might lead to calamity covered, what if Belicheck drops $2 on a Powerball ticket and he wins? He'll pass the Bradys on the wealth chart and be in the same league as the Krafts so he'll have enough money to buy his own NFL team. Won't that be something more challenging for him to do than what he does in New England? OMG!!! Let's call WEEI, BSPN and the Boston Globe so they can give it their usual coverage!!!

Thank god that after taxes he'll only get like 500 mil and thats not near enough to buy an NFL team. Phew! We dodged a bullet there, for once taxes worked in our favor!

I would be more worried about Ernie Adams winning. He is probably in his office right now crunching numbers and drawing up a fool proof strategy to pick the winning numbers.

Don't think he'd look at the ticket until after the Super Bowl.

Imagine how much Goodell would try to fine him the next time!

Come on, man, spell his name right!
The thread itself should be enough evidence that it's been a long day for me, the spelling just makes it more clear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back