PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread POST GAME THREAD: Week 3 - Patriots Beat the Jets 15-10

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Big time lipstick on pig narrative here.
the coaching has gotten better... let's face it, it couldn't have gotten any worse... execution is still lacking... team is still making sloppy mistakes... 6 flags... 4 of them on offense, so indeed execution was not something to be excited about... too many dropped passes for my liking... i don't want to quibble over the was it a drop or a bad pass... its both all at the same time...

fact of the matter is, we still aren't scoring... and that should be the only real topic of discussion...

Good to see Bill highlight “NO TURNOVERS” loudly

Obviously directed towards his QB, the source of practically Every turnover so far this season... And the rest of the team knew it.

Ate they going to be playing in huge rain storms for 2/3rds of the rest of their games?

That and the lack of scoring does have something to do with the fact it's poured in two out of the three games so far this year, along with the fact they haven't been able to run it that much with any success until this past weekend.

Against elite or near-elite defenses?

The bad weather (plus no A-a-ron FRodgers) is the ONLY reason we were in ANY of these games.

Lady Luck spreading her legs yet again...

The bad weather (plus no A-a-ron FRodgers) is the ONLY reason we were in ANY of these games.

Lady Luck spreading her legs yet again...

there were countless examples in the game of drops, misfires, guys slipping, bad snaps on FGs, etc all game long

i would argue the weather hurt us more than helped us

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back