PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread POST GAME THREAD: Week 3 - Patriots Beat the Jets 15-10

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Always good to beat the Jets and stops a complete disaster 0-3 but it's hard to see where this team is going or them actually beating playoff teams.

I dunno who the Patriot in the endzone was that knocked that hail mary down but my God, he picked the absolute worst spot to smack it. Thankfully Cobb didn't do anything with it.
It bounced off a Jet and gave them a shot at it, it really wasn't in his reach even though Romo had an orgasm.

So Bill’s strategy of putting Linda behind the Jets bench so Zach Wilson can see her paid off.

Chess checkers or something.

13 points
13 points
13 points

Gonna be ugly next week against Dallas
Yeah, and everyone thought Philly and Miami would drop 50 and they didn’t.

Besides that, hell yeah it’s gonna be a tough one to win. Especially if the trend continues of scoring. 20, 17 and 15. They need to start going in the other direction.

I was about t put my boot through my tv screen when I saw that drop to Cobb.

Did you expect them to drop 25-30 against one of the best defenses in football in a rain storm? Get real man

I love how you ignore the other 2 games in order to pretend this team doesn't have a problem scoring the ball. How about you get real. I never expect this offense to do anything. I'm just speaking about the reality of the situation.

Yeah, and everyone thought Philly and Miami would drop 50 and they didn’t.

Besides that, hell yeah it’s gonna be a tough one to win. Especially if the trend continues of scoring. 20, 17 and 15. They need to start going in the other direction.
Play prevent .. Denver didn't

Come on, the refs gifted the Jets a TD on DPI when they refused to call any blatant ones against us. The Pats were going up against the Jets, the Refs, and at the end, the announcers who were actively rooting for the Jets.

Can we now talk about how inconsistent the refs were today? I mean they missed at least 2 dpis and probably a third late. This line needs to open more running holes. Not sure how but they need to

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back