PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Rams @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only saw bits and pieces of the game but I saw Blount get knocked back behind the LOS a few times today. I think without Gronk we will suffer in 3rd and long. What were they today on 3rd down? like 3/13.. eek.
This explains a lot. You don't even watch the games.

The rest of the season will be a slog on offense... We can expect 33% third down conversions going forward and if teams bottle up the run it'll be worse...2 touchdowns and 4 fg Vs one of the worst teams in the league AT HOME is bad... Something tells me the 4 yard passing attack isn't gonna work next monday
We should certainly be embarrassed by the devastating 26-10 win.

The rest of the season will be a slog on offense... We can expect 33% third down conversions going forward and if teams bottle up the run it'll be worse...2 touchdowns and 4 fg Vs one of the worst teams in the league AT HOME is bad... Something tells me the 4 yard passing attack isn't gonna work next monday

or not because alot of the reason for the 3rd down percentage was because of third and long, and pats playing conservatively once the game was in hand...

Their defense is middle of the pack, but you keep that gloom and doom attitude, it suits you.

Hoping we bring back keshawn Martin if they don't bring up white from the practice squad.

This explains a lot. You don't even watch the games.

Andy J.. yeah I frequent a pats forum regularly and I have little to no interest in the actual games.. Or maybe I actually had to WORK today.. Working and watching a football can be hard to do.

We can expect 400 yards per game going forward? I hope you're right - that would be fantastic.

According to some people on the forums Yards don't mean a thing if you don't score points. 4 FG's today and we had turn overs and good field position. I would like some more TD's, who cares about yards.. lol

the patriots clearly didnt open up the whole playbook today . and its also clear they limited bennett. most likely to get him healthy. and they still put up 26 points. not sure what is to be nervous about.

According to some people on the forums Yards don't mean a thing if you don't score points. 4 FG's today and we had turn overs and good field position. I would like some more TD's, who cares about yards.. lol
Disagree. I'm happy Gost got some target practice today. I'd rather have him get confidence than scoring 30-40 points against a team that can barely score.

Andy J.. yeah I frequent a pats forum regularly and I have little to no interest in the actual games.. Or maybe I actually had to WORK today.. Working and watching a football can be hard to do.
He did not question your interest in watching the games. That is a total strawman. What seems to be the problem is that you are continually unloading negativity here and admit that you diddnt watch the game.

Nobody cares whether you are interested in watching. All we care about is that in each post you reach new levels of stupidity.

Do you think yards are meaningful if you don't score points?
We scored 26.

It's not my fault you comment as if you know what is going on on the field when you don't watch the games.

I did like the play of the deefense. tight coverage on the receivers and getting pressure on the QB. perhaps its them finally getting time to gel with the new guys. but if we can keep this up next week against flacco I like our chances.

the patriots clearly didnt open up the whole playbook today . and its also clear they limited bennett. most likely to get him healthy. and they still put up 26 points. not sure what is to be nervous about.
What does "didn't open up the playbook" mean? Do you think they are sandbagging?

They ran the plays that they felt give them the best chance to win the game.

Last edited:
@deroc5050 - No offense, but why are you commenting on games you didn't watch? That doesn't make any sense. Add in the fact that they're negative posts, did you expect a positive reaction?

It makes no sense. Something is fishy.

@deroc5050 - No offense, but why are you commenting on games you didn't watch? That doesn't make any sense. Add in the fact that they're negative posts, did you expect a positive reaction?

It makes no sense. Something is fishy.
He's Mazzarotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results