PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Possibly My Favorite Post Ever From The Jets Forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My students are almost all Broncos fans and I kind of unintentionally trolled them by having my lesson say for them to be like Tom Brady on Tuesday. Unintentional because I was planing on doing the lesson that day for weeks

Western Canada is like our Texas.
skip.gif

I'm from Vancouver and it's not like Texas at all. You need to get out more.
He must've been thinking of Alberta.
Vancouver is Seahawks territory, at least that was my impression. Of course you also had some Doug Flutie magic before he went off to "Canadian Texas."

I'm from Vancouver and it's not like Texas at all. You need to get out more.
You're right : Alberta isn't like Texas at all. It doesn't have cattle or oil, they don't always vote conservative, and they aren't obsessed with themselves. Oh wait...

(I consider Vancouver "Pacific" & was mostly referring to the Prairies)

Back to sports : World Champs

My students are almost all Broncos fans and I kind of unintentionally trolled them by having my lesson say for them to be like Tom Brady on Tuesday. Unintentional because I was planing on doing the lesson that day for weeks
Preach brother! The world needs more teachers like you lol

WTF? There are Jets fans outside of the NY metro area?

OMG.... it's like in the movie Independence Day..... Aliens are taking over...

on Behalf of America I am sorry we allow the Jets and their fans to exist
Just think of all the laughter that would be gone without them existing. They have better comic timing then any new sitcom. Their forum after a game can be better then Seinfeld.

Weird, I have family in Canada and from my experience the Pats are pretty much the #1 team up there... This guy must be the only ahole Canadian in existence.
No, there is one more that I know of. When I was 14, we were playing in a hockey tournament in Edmunston, N.B. and a smaller kid came up a slashed me right in the nuts. At first, I thought it was an accident until he did it to another player. Needless to say, the gloves dropped more than once an the game was called in the second period. After the game, some of his teammates came over and apologized for him saying they didn't like him....so there is at least one more ahole Canadian.

He must've been thinking of Alberta.
Vancouver is Seahawks territory, at least that was my impression. Of course you also had some Doug Flutie magic before he went off to "Canadian Texas."
It is Seahawks territory which made the 2014 SB even sweeter for me. I go down south with my wife a lot and have received many nasty looks when I wear my Patriots gear in Washington State.

Through our old high school football coach my buddies and I got season tickets to the BC Lions for very cheap. I saw the Fluite magic up close. I was about 18 at the time and just before the season the team had Flutie do some promotional appearance at a bar. As a Pats fan I took my Patriot Flutie football cards and went down with a buddy to meet him. This was before he became really famous here so he did his appearance and then sat at a table by himself. We went up and I asked him to sign my cards and he said sure, sit down. We ended up having a drink with him and he's a real nice guy. Told us that Jim McMahon was a jerk and some other good football stories. Add in that we saw our first full on female duo at a local strip club after that and it made for a pretty memorable night!

The dude is Canadian so he probably had to burn off all the extra Molson calories. I'm assuming he drank himself into oblivion to dull the pain after Tom Brady won his 5th Super Bowl ring.

If he's drinking Molson, being a Jets fan is the least of his worries...

Weird, I have family in Canada and from my experience the Pats are pretty much the #1 team up there... This guy must be the only ahole Canadian in existence.

It often depends on what team is playing in your market. There's a large following of Seahawk fans out west, Bills in Ontario, etc.

Western Canada is like our Texas. It's not their fault. Eastern Canadians are legit.

Not as legit as the Maritimes (unless you consider the Maritimes as the east coast, lol)

What are Jets fans going to do in 3 years when Brady retires after winning his 7th Super Bowl, then the Patriots win the division with Jacoby Brisset under center?
They'll just stay miserable Jets fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe