PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Possible WR3's to replace Gaff for reasonable $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Price is Right, walking the dog, bingo, etc.

He was hurt very badly, beyond repair. His career is done.

And how do you know this? He doesn't even know this and its his own body? The article that Reiss did on him a while ago said he didn't know what his football future would be.

I think Branch would be welcomed back with open arms if BB thought he would be healthy and productive. I find it hard to believe Seattle would cut him that quickly, I think they would be more inclined to let go of Burellson.

I think Branch would be welcomed back with open arms if BB thought he would be healthy and productive. I find it hard to believe Seattle would cut him that quickly, I think they would be more inclined to let go of Burellson.

I don't believe that BB would welcome that pond scum sucking piece of turd back. Branch proved that he's a selfish player and that he through himself better than Brady and Seymour. Branch also proved to be a liar and not a man of his word. I hope that Branch continues to rot.

Furrey or Tooomer, Toomer has made some scratch already, I dont think he will come in for 2 mill.

I like Furrey...but I also think McCareins might be an option...he's sort of a tall WR that can get open...McDonald might be a good 4th....Branch?? I think the bridges burned quite a lot...I would have to swallow a lot to ever think anything good about him if he returned. What he did was pure selfishness..F Him!! Givens unfortunately NOT an option...his career is a long long way from returning...very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes