PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poor Choice of Words By Harrison's Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wording aside, he probably can't believe what he's seen the past 4 weeks and is ready to knock some opposing heads off.

Whoops!!

Open mouth, insert foot.

As for Rodney, I'm glad the old duffer has had a little extra time off to heal and let his body knit back even more. It gave the younger guys some invaluable playing time, and will now allow some of them to get a little breather, and learn from the ol' man.

:D

//

Whoops!!

Open mouth, insert foot.

As for Rodney, I'm glad the old duffer has had a little extra time off to heal and let his body knit back even more. It gave the younger guys some invaluable playing time, and will now allow some of them to get a little breather, and learn from the ol' man.

:D

//

well, shucks, yes. do you think he'll be bringin' the old rocking chair to the sidelines?

well, shucks, yes. do you think he'll be bringin' the old rocking chair to the sidelines?

I don't know. Do ya think? He's old enough to need a personal trainer watching over him 24/7, too.

I heard he's lost a step or two, also. Can't hit no more 'cause it hurts too much. Etc.

//

Too slow. Way past his prime. Dirty player. Can't do it anymore, if he ever did in the first place. Not a Pro-Bowl caliber player. The Chargers were right to let him walk...........

(Are ya reading this Rodney? Good, now take it out on 'em!!!!!!)

Maybe he brings his laptop to the whirlpool. Poor old guy.

//

Rodney was on WEEI the other morning, pretty good idea of where he is and what is going on in his mind, he made a mistake now it is time to move on and play some football.. it is what it is.

Harrison looked great in the preseason. Hopefully this 4 game vacation means he'll play like that all season long. And it's 4 fewer games to get injured in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore