PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Plummer will FEAR THE RAZOR Sunday night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

richpats

Banned
Reaction score
Sunday night is one of the biggest regular season games in Patriot history and I don't doubt Patriot Nation is going to be ELECTRIC as we (finally) host the hated Broncos in primetime.

For all those attending, don't let up on the noise baby! Reach deep down inside, with all your love, all your power and keep our boys fired up (and keep Plummer DEAF)!

Don't let weather, casual fans or your vocal chords stop you from being the craziest bunch of Patriot fans Gillette has ever seen!

Who's with me?!

'theorically' i am with you

i really hope the noise will be at best sunday night !

Grazi!

I was worried that I'm the only one pumped about this game :)

Your post resignates with me because the upcoming Denver game is going to be my first time going to see them in my relatively short life. It has been torture not having seen them yet besides being a fan my whole life. I am so excited and am going to do everything I can to help get a win!

i hope in a heavy pay back to DEN...

and as we always suffered the Broncos i hope in a heavy heavy pay back...
==========
Go Pats !!!

and i hope that the Gillette Stadium will be very very loud (and it will be imho)

The Broncos are gonna thank us after game 3. Why? Because we are gonna make it very easy for Shanahan to put in Cutler starting week 4.

I doubt that Plummer will fear the Razor nor will any of the other Bronco players simply because the Broncos own the Pats. However, Tatam and Mike Bell should study a lot of film this week because the Pats D-Line is flat out NASTY! Plummer will have to have a good game in order to beat the Pats once again. I'm sure the Pats D will be ready this week after the 2nd half collapse against the Jets. Broncos at Pats is the game I was most looking foward too ever since the schedule came out. Questions to think about for next Sunday: Will the Broncos get gift penalties from the refs? Can the Broncos run the ball on the Pats D? Can the Pats O-Line protect Brady from the Broncos pass rush? Will Plummer be effective against Belicheck and Peas' scheme? Will Brady put together a good game against the Broncos D that he has stuggled heavily against? I feel that the Pats are playing the Broncos at the right time. The Bronco's offense is struggling without Mike Anderson and Ashley Lelie stetching the field. On the other hand, the Broncos might be catching the Pats at the right time because Brady is in a funk and the Pats D can't tackle. In a close game the Pats will pull out an emotional win 23-16.

The Razor is going to be so electrifying on Sunday night.Everyone knows that this is BB's most anticipated game of the season.The Pats should be all over the Broncos asses like gravy on rice Sunday night.I've already had 3 dreams about this game.I just can't wait until kickoff.

italianpatthepatriot said:
'theorically' i am with you

'ditto'

ten krakas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft