PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PLEASE tell me where to listen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam

Rookie
Reaction score
101 the fox didn't broadcast the game online last week, or atleast their connection wasn't working. The other station patriots rock radio I forget whats its called had one broadcast a month a ago and now switches to music after the pre-game show. Anyother station even if its an Indy feed? Please let me know. I'm in the Middle East and this is the only way to catch the game unless I pay, not happening.

101 the fox didn't broadcast the game online last week, or atleast their connection wasn't working. The other station patriots rock radio I forget whats its called had one broadcast a month a ago and now switches to music after the pre-game show. Anyother station even if its an Indy feed? Please let me know. I'm in the Middle East and this is the only way to catch the game unless I pay, not happening.

Did you check 101 again? I think it was just last week their system was down..

Did you check 101 again? I think it was just last week their system was down..

It is working now. Hope it stays this way. I was just looking for another station as back-up in case the 101 feed goes down again. You guys are lucky bastards! I wish I was back in Ottawa so I could watch it.

I live in Canada so I subscribe to NFL Field Pass and listen on NFL.com when I can't see the game. (Of course I splurged on Sunday Ticket so that's not a problem right now...)

But there ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back