PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please change front of Pat.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm getting a little tired of seeing Belichick's Final Year? on the front of Pats.com, any one else feel the same? Could we change it to Chicken Little or something? Jeeze! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
PatsChick87 said:
I'm getting a little tired of seeing Belichick's Final Year? on the front of Pats.com, any one else feel the same? Could we change it to Chicken Little or something? Jeeze! :rolleyes:

I agree. It's unnecessarily alarmist.

PatsChick87 said:
I'm getting a little tired of seeing Bellichick's Final Year? on the front of Pats.com, any one else feel the same? Could we change it to Chicken Little or something? Jeeze! :rolleyes:

I second that motion!! Maybe an article about the draft or new free agents.........

How about, "Face of the Franchise" and an update about Adam and what is going on since his agent was suspended!

All of the BB ruminations are getting old! :D

i agree to0
time to turn to 2006

Please get rid of it, we know it will not be his last.. Stop puting the fear of god into people...

I jumped back yesterday when I first saw it but I thought it was just me over-reacting. I guess I wasn't. Please remove it.

Come on admins! Talk about inciting the trolls!

Agreed. Change that page/article.

Absolutely! It's not even close to fact.

"just the fact, mam". That's all we want.

BBwhat.jpg

Michael said:

HAHAHA!! Oh if only he would say things like that!! Too funny.....

NEM said:
The "NEM Report" would fit their nicely.

Never mind. Keep the Belichick rumor thing.

NEM said:
The "NEM Report" would fit their nicely.

Well I suppose, if you insist, we could just take Belichick off the title and insert NEM? That would work!!! :D

PatsChick87 said:
Well I suppose, if you insist, we could just take Belichick off the title and insert NEM? That would work!!! :D

Sorry NEM, but that is hilarious.....LOL!

Agree!! Change It Already!!

PatsChick87 said:
You're a good sport NEM! ;)

Lets not get carried away.:singing:

BTW, we are keeping an eye on you as you closed in on 1,000. So, get counseling or we'll call you out when you go over 1,000.

PATSNUTme said:
Lets not get carried away.:singing:

BTW, we are keeping an eye on you as you closed in on 1,000. So, get counseling or we'll call you out when you go over 1,000.

Now that the Patriots are no longer playing, you have become a tad bit antagonistic.... BTW, are we kissed and made up yet?

Bill's Girl said:
Now that the Patriots are no longer playing, you have become a tad bit antagonistic.... BTW, are we kissed and made up yet?

I'll let you know when I come back from the parking lot.

Yea, my inner child has been acting up since the losss in Denver.

Done. It's going to be a long offseason that's for certain. Thanks for keeping us honest in keeping the front page updated ;D

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back