PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please..anybody with photos or video clips of this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Within an hour of the end of the Pats /Denver game there were clips and photos all over the net...with vectors drawn and all kinds of angles

so far I can't find ONE photo or clip of ANY controversial call in this game

What is going on here? Does the NFL own the Super Bowl in its entirety, every single little photo and clip? Why won't they release the game shots? What are they hiding? What are they so afraid of?

Last edited:
Well, there was a thread with photos of the non-flagged horsecollar tackle..

I was wondering the same thing.. Where are all those "You Tube" people with the incrimating evidence??

100_2158.gif

That's the "holding."

And that's the Porter horse-collar (ignored):

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=30758

Interestingly though...

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The so-called "horse-collar" tackle, which came under heavy scrutiny from the NFL's powerful competition committee after Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams injured four players with the maneuver in 2004, was banned by the league on Tuesday.

Owners voted 27-5 to enact sanctions against the tackle. The dissenting votes were cast by Dallas, San Francisco, Detroit, New England and New Orleans. Players who use the horse-collar tackle will now be penalized 15 yards, and could be fined, as well.

"I really hate the fact that the rule is kind of being named for one player," said Atlanta Falcons team president Rich McKay, co-chairman of the competition committee. "Roy Williams is a good player and, according to the rules that existed (in 2004), he didn't do anything that was illegal. We try not to punish one player, but rather to address the future of that kind of tackle. And, as a committee, we were nervous about it."

Last edited:
What is good blocking suppose to look like (originally posted in the wrong thread)

sarge said:
What is good blocking suppose to look like (originally posted in the wrong thread)

It's gotten so hairy over the past few years. Holding happens in just about every block, but the refs will only call it when they feel like it.

pats1...I'm googling everything I can think of...there's almost NOTHING out there..where's all the vids and shots of these crucial plays...does the NFL hold back on all Super Bowl film ? How can the AP and other news service shots not be available?

within minutes of the end of the Pats/Denver and the Indy/Steeler game there were hundreds of pics

Now...crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference