PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Photos From Jarvis Green's "Green Team" Charity Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Den-in-NH

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who came to Smokey Bones in Tygsboro, MA last night to support Jarvis Green and the Jarvis Green Foundation. I think the good time that was had by those in attendance helped take some of the sting off of Sunday night! We raised a good amount of money which the Jarvis Green Foundation will put to good use to help single working mothers, we gave out a ton of Pats schwag and prizes to fans, and everyone enjoyed getting a chance to talk with Jarvis and take a photo with him (he even let people wear his Superbowl rings!)

I thought I'd share some photos for those who couldn't make it - and because there were a lot of questions in regards to our event T-Shirts last time, yes I have "Green Team" T-Shirts available. For $25 (which will cover shipping and a donation to the Jarvis Green Foundation) I'll send you a Tee - If you're interested in one send me a PM.

Enjoy the photos!

100_1080.jpg

100_1070.jpg

100_1062.jpg

100_1057.jpg

100_1056.jpg

100_1055.jpg

100_1054.jpg

100_1053.jpg

100_1050.jpg

more photos next....

100_1044.jpg

100_1043.jpg

100_1068.jpg

100_1067.jpg

100_1066.jpg

100_1061.jpg

100_1062.jpg

100_1075.jpg

100_1076.jpg

100_1072.jpg

....and yes I'm already working on the next one so please stay in touch. You can keep up-to-date on New England Player Promotions and our events by joining our mailing list at New England Player Promotions - Home and becoming a "Fan" of New England Player Promotions on Facebook! Thanks!

-Den

By the way, anyone who missed Jarvis can see him at the hockey game in Lowell on the 21st - proceeds supporting the Foundation once again.

Den, you really do some good work there, man!

Big tip of the hat to ya.

Congrats!

Last edited:
Den - I wish I could have made the trip up for that, it looked like it was a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back