PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFW's 7/30 AM practice notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it even in the realm of possibility we could trade for a effective RB? This is a serious question i'm asking a Stewart a Jackson? hell go poor and pick up a Micheal Bush from the Raiders. Someone that runs with purpose and can accelerate thru a hole.

No. Michael Bush is instrumental to the Raiders' offense, he's not a poor man's anything. If we want a RB like that, we'll have to draft one probably.

Please explain what you mean by effective.

Ah come on Deus, this is so nitpicky.

Why bother doing that, we all know that he just spelt affective wrong?

Just tell him straight up to shut the hell up with his aftertiming!

Actually I'll do it for you.

Christopher Patriot, shut up with your aftertiming bull.

Eagle I was just asking is it a possibility? We had a hole at NT we traded for Washington, hole at wr we traded for Welker, Moss.. As far as my spelling it's hard to type when your son is on your back with his hands wrapped around your face. I just wanted to see if the position could be revamped before the season starts. If that upsets you I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
Eagle I was just asking is it a possibility? We had a hole at NT we traded for Washington, hole at wr we traded for Welker, Moss.. As far as my spelling it's hard to type when your son is on your back with his hands wrapped around your face. I just wanted to see if the position could be revamped before the season starts. If that upsets you I don't know what to say.

Maroney was #11 in the NFL in efficiency last season. Bush was #23, Williams was #30 and Stewart was #16.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | RUNNING BACKS 2009

Maybe it is as others have stated in the past that the offense was to predictable, which in turn limited the impact he had.
I don't recall a standout play by him.
I'd like to see him used more in the passing game.
I'll definitely be looking to see if his role in the passing game appears to be heightened in the upcoming camps.

Is there any rb we can trade for that can make a impact?
Jonathan stewart can't be happy in carolina losing carries to the runningback we should of took over Maroney and who I was screaming for deangelo williams John Fox must of fell out of his chair laughing when he was still on the board.

I was out that day but listerning to the draft on the radio here in Carolina and when we grabbed Maroney both Carolina announers went Oh No. They wanted him more than Deangelo.
After watching him here in Carolina I wish we picked him; but
its EZ to 2nd guess now.

True but as one of the posters pointed out there is a huge difference in offensive philosophies.

left side.

I didn't notice it but apparently Kaczur got hurt early in practice so it was likely Connely lined up there but I don't know for sure. Will definitely be looking to see him back out there this afternoon.

It was Connelly at LG, #63 I believe. I did not see Kaczur get hurt. It appeared to me as if Connelly was running with the one's from the start of practice, but I suppose during the stretching ( 9:30 - 10:00 ) something could have tightened up on Kaczur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe