PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFW Blog. Paul talks about Crable at Wednesday OTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, i think last year was just pittsburgs year. we got crushed by them at home so you got to give them some props.

I think if Ty Warren was in, the game would have been much more competitive. The Patrtiots improved tremendously by the end of the season. They'd have had a real shot in the Play-offs.

I saw a video on the Patriots website and Crable looks more "Jacked" than before. I never really noticed how tall he was.
Yeah, from all we hear about Crable you would think he's 5-6, 143 rather than 6-5, 243.

Here's another column on Crable from this past weekend, by Shalise Manza Young of the Providence Journal. With all the talk first about trading for Peppers, then signing Jason Taylor, and now free agent linebackers visiting Foxboro, Crable seems to be a forgotten player on this roster.

Healthy again, Crable could fit in as a pass rusher

“A lot of knowledge,” he said when asked what he gained. “I had a lot of meetings, a lot of workouts and things like that, so I’m just hoping to be smarter this year.

“I’m a smarter player. I don’t know if I’m better, but I’m smarter.”

He also put in hours in the training room, of course, both rehabbing the injury and trying to add bulk.

“A lot of leg work. I spent a lot of time with (strength and conditioning coaches) Mike (Woicik) and Harold (Nash), and watched film. I tried to study the guys from last year and watched tape of Willie McGinest,” Crable said.

I wish I was smart and motivated enough to make a video of Crable footage to the ZZTop song "She's got Legs".

Yeah, from all we hear about Crable you would think he's 5-6, 143 rather than 6-5, 243.

Here's another column on Crable from this past weekend, by Shalise Manza Young of the Providence Journal. With all the talk first about trading for Peppers, then signing Jason Taylor, and now free agent linebackers visiting Foxboro, Crable seems to be a forgotten player on this roster.

Healthy again, Crable could fit in as a pass rusher

There's no doubt he's tall and athletic, basketball player leaps. I looked back at a youtube and he's actually a very solid tackler.

If he's channeling Willie McGinest, he's got the right idea.:D

If he's solid, a rotation with Woods and AD might be enough (crosses fingers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back