PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Throws Somebody Else Under the Bus - This Time It's a Patriot That Messed Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrellbee

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Peyton Manning's interception was Chad Scott's fault. Chad Scott messed up badly and wasn't where he was supposed to be. Poor Peyton - but you can't really blame him for Scott's screw-up.....

"Scott made a good play. uhh Not exactly sure he was supposed to be there or not ... you know ...it's kind-a ... sometimes that happens. I mean ... uhh ... uhh ... You know, I kind-a read the coverage ... "

"Usually I think I kind-a know what's happening, and guys don't really pop up that I don't see all too often, but, uhh, you know I'm not sure he was supposed to be there but he was and he caught it and that's really the end of the story, and..."

Maybe by the next time we play the Colts, Chad Scott will have learned where he's supposed to be. I sure hope so, for Peyton's sake. :p

For a bright guy, he sure manages to come across as not too sharp with some of these comments. Paul

Re: Peyton Throws Somebody Else Under the Bus - This Time It's a Patriot That Messed

BraydezArmy said:
That is all you take away from the horrible drubbing the colts gave us?

I take away also that a lot of trolls and people who know nothing come out of the woodwork to bash the Patriots.

The Patriots ran roughshod over the Colts defense. Why the coaching staff didn't continue to run the ball is anyone's guess.

Brady had a very bad game. Usually we only see those types of games against Miami. It will be interesting to see how he bounces back. As it will be to see the trolls and know nothings disappear.

I sure didn't see the OP or myself bash the Patriots. The OP mentioned Manning's misplaced blame and I commented on the stupidity of his comments. If that is Patriots bashing and you think that either the OP or I are trolls maybe you should reread the thread or use search and see if I ever bashed the Patriots.

Peyton also mentioned how he could read all the Pats' blitzes, as I recall singling out Colvin and Vrabel, saying something like "I know when they're coming, I have 2 eyes don't I?"

About the bashing: we're not terrible. The sky's not falling. But the Colts are better than us right now. Period. They scored more points.

Eight weeks, gentlemen... is this more like 2003 (frinstance) or 2002? We'll know in a couple of months.

First thing's first though... now we're only 2 games ahead of the JEST, with a loss to them looming, if all goes as it shouldn't. I see a bounce-back game, not a "trap," but suddenly even our dominance in the division COULD be threatened, as early as Sunday afternoon, if the team dwells on Indy like we are.

Enough about Peyton. He's a great QB, probably Canton-bound. We're watching the next generation of the Marino/Montana matchup... but both these guys played like mortals last weekend (Brady moreso than Peyton.) I can't blame him if he hates hearing about how BB "gets in his head," and I can't blame him for throwing out this kind of barb. It'll just make the playoff matchup that much sweeter -- PROVIDED we get to their level.

And I repeat, we AIN'T THERE YET!

Ugly to admit but it's true.

PFnV

Re: Peyton Throws Somebody Else Under the Bus - This Time It's a Patriot That Messed

PatsFanInVa said:
Enough about Peyton. He's a great QB, probably Canton-bound.

PFnV
Probably? If he never throws another pass, he's probably in. He's the reincarnation of Dan Marino (and, hopefully, he ends up with the same number of super bowl rings).

Every once in a while I wonder about that boy.

BraydezArmy said:
Oh I get it, you're trying to be like ManningsArmy over on Indystar!!!
That's funny, let's see if you can stay in character as well as MA :)

taltos said:
I sure didn't see the OP or myself bash the Patriots. The OP mentioned Manning's misplaced blame and I commented on the stupidity of his comments. If that is Patriots bashing and you think that either the OP or I are trolls maybe you should reread the thread or use search and see if I ever bashed the Patriots.

I seriously don't think anyone was talking about you, my friend. My next post will be aimed at the troll........

BraydezArmy said:

MODERATORS: Please clean up this troll. He has a totally unappropriate picture of Brady which is digitally enhanced to look like he is wearing some kind of girl's outfit.

This crap is completely unacceptable, IMHO.

Please deal with this troll for the sake of us all. Thanks very much!

BraydezArmy said:

Exactly what game were you watching ?? We had 5 turnovers and were still in a position to even it up at the end of the game. With that said, after watching the NFL replay it amazes me we didn't beat them; stupid turnovers and outthinking ourselves ( **cough** run the ball **cough** ) All in all it's just week 8 and we have a ways to go---i would like our chances playing them again though:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back