PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning feared Patriots bugging visitors’ locker room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of all this butthurt douchebaggery emanating from the pieholes of these alleged adults and purported professionals.

We need Dikembe to bringeth the pain!

"Whooooooo!" Nature Boy Ric Flair

Just to defend Peyton, he's not the one who publicly stated this. This is all on Dungy. He knew this would get a lot of attention. It's just another excuse and unfounded accusation that people will run with. It doesn't matter if there is any truth to it now that Dungy put it out there. As far as the crowd noise, fans and the media started that because... the crowd noise skipped. Belichick has never mentioned it nor would he ever. People pan him all the time, but he has far more class and integrity than his detractors.

Perhaps, Manning was thinking about being bugged because Indy was doing it? After all, they are into that audio thing...pumping the place up artificially and all.

How did Manning get roped into this?

Near as I can tell, this just more ******** from Mr. All-Pro Dad himself.

CM2MIchWwAA4QZO.jpg
He got a little carried away with the kiddie meals...

Enjoy jail, scumbag.

Just to defend Peyton, he's not the one who publicly stated this. This is all on Dungy. He knew this would get a lot of attention. It's just another excuse and unfounded accusation that people will run with. It doesn't matter if there is any truth to it now that Dungy put it out there. As far as the crowd noise, fans and the media started that because... the crowd noise skipped. Belichick has never mentioned it nor would he ever. People pan him all the time, but he has far more class and integrity than his detractors.

Right on the money. I don't doubt Peyton was frustrated that Belichick owned him and looked for other reasons he couldn't figure it out out but Dungy was once again the douche not Manning.

Given the likelihood of Manning choking the day of a play-off game it would have been irresponsible not to monitor him at all times.

Ive kept my cool about most of this, haters one and all. But gdammit Tony Dungy, are the Pats in your head that bad? F you, if you are going to open your flytrap, you had damn well better bring the proof. This is cat out of tha bag now, dont apologize later. What a prick.

Reminds me of people accusing Red of cheating with crazy conspiracies and he never denied it and just let them worry. Red was the original G.

If I was Manning I would fear the Pats also...lots of good reasons to

This couldnt be Peyton and or Dungy but hurt about Bradys email that leaked?
Brady says Manning is done now a new rumor comes out that the Patriots bugged locker rooms no your just incompetent and not the master you think you are.
Bill is the Master chess player Tony Dungy was playing checkers.

This couldnt be Peyton and or Dungy but hurt about Bradys email that leaked?
Brady says Manning is done now a new rumor comes out that the Patriots bugged locker rooms no your just incompetent and not the master you think you are.
Bill is the Master chess player Tony Dungy was playing checkers.

This is Dungys douchbaggery, not Mannings.

a1 stupid statement by a very stupid, hypocritical , total phony jerk masquerading as "holy". The WORST kind of lying dung there is.

I actually saw some dumbass call the Patriots cheaters and then say cheaters never win. Uh...miss the SB there pal? Or the last 15 years for that matter.

I wish he would say **** it and take some shots at the guys taking shots at him. I can guarantee you he has something on Polian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News