PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning feared Patriots bugging visitors’ locker room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda recall this being a thing in the old Boston Garden. Wasn't there rumors that they thought Red could overhear into the visitor locker room thru a wall or vent or something? Losing, losing and more losing gets in your head obviously when your losing at the half, just a half away from losing again for another big fat L. Anyway, a common theme across all sportsdom from what I've seen. Haha can you imagine, calling playing in the hallway. "Hey over here. Wait! Sshhh... is that the janitor?" Funny though, no one ever thinks a mediocre team might do such a thing I guess, so at least you can look at it that way.

edited: original stupidity

Last edited:
Now that's the Florio we all know and love. My worries that some months ago I'd been transported into some alternate dimension have been significantly lowered.

To be fair he isn't the one that wrote that piece.

How would this sort of thing even cross the colts minds if they weren't possibly doing this themselves to the visitors locker room in Indy?

Just like "everyone knows the Pats deflate their balls".

So is this going to be the next offense the NFL* uses to railroad the Pats, BB etc.?

"The only way the Pats could have known the first play after halftime was to have bugged the locker room".

"You're in big ****ing trouble now, we know you were listening in on the locker room. The Omissioner is going to hammer you!"

Tony Dungy looks like he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

'we thought they bugged the visiting teams locker room!'

Is that because the Colts did it so they assumed everyone did? Projecting guilt there is Dungy...

OT: Scotty Bowman, coach of the Canadiens and Red Wings, used to make the visiting team's bench shorter so they couldn't all fit on it. He would bring his own bench to all away games.

This kinda crap goes on in every sport. It's just gamesmanship and everyone does it. I'm sure Tiny Dungy used to put hexes on teams. He's so full of crap to bring this up.

So now is NFL going to launch an investigation? After they started the psi crap after a email saying "it is well know around the league that the patriots...."
Same old crap.

Honestly, I'm surprised this didn't come out in 2007 or 2008 during Spygate. That's when everyone was jumping on the "Pats cheat" bandwagon. This one is pretty hilarious. Unfortunately for Goodell he can't do anything about this one, though I wouldn't be surprised if he takes away 2017 #1 pick, or tries to use it in the Deflategate hearings.

Funny, you never hear the Patriots making excuses....

Now the Patriots are the mob and they wire up locker rooms....good grief. At this point, once Brady is cleared I couldn't care less anymore.

Never have I seen a professional sports league be filled with such an abundance of whiners and complainers who would do anything to make excuses than to admit there was a better man. Sad really....

Somebody tell tony that saintly Peytie COMMITTED A SEXUAL ASSAULT.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1486872/peyton-manning-sex-scandal-largely-forgotten-even-with-a-witness/

"
Naughright said that she was examining Peyton Manning to see why there was pain in one of his feet. While crouched behind him, Manning, “entirely unprovoked… decided to pull down his shorts and sit on Dr. Naughright’s head and face.”

“It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up,” Naughright said in the deposition.

Manning claimed he was in the training room and dropped his pants to moon cross country athlete Malcolm Saxon as a prank. He said he did not know Naughright was in the room until it was too late.

In a later autobiography of the Mannings, Peyton described the trainer as having a “vulgar mouth,” reports The Post Game, and Naughright was demoted from her job at Florida Southern College, the site notes, as a result of the accusation.

Worse yet, a student-athlete who claims to have witnessed the incident wrote Peyton a letter telling him to admit what he’d done.

To date, Manning has downplayed it, though he had to re-settle with Naughright after discussing the incident a second time on ESPN.

So...Manning in a sexual assault...ESPN = crickets

Brady set up in a sting backed by parent company Disney?...all out defamation crusade riddled with false rumor and innuendo on a daily basis for months now.

yes the saintly Peytie pressed the taint...but HE'S a saint...and Brady should be executed at dawn by firing squad because of Holy Dungy the league's "holy" turn to puppet. What a friggin' disgrace.

Peyton was so worried about the locker room being bugged he forgot to not throw the ball to Ty Law.
Or handing the ball off close to the goal line (very un-manning-like). someone didn't set the edge for "the edge" either.

Rodney should punch tiny D in the face live at half time on Football night in America

A no class move by dungy bringing this up. PFT at its worst reporting it. Yawn.

This is part of the myth of the Patriots 15 year scourge of cheating their way through the NFL. Everyone's got a story to tell, but when you look closely at it, there's nothing of substance.

Good thing BB put the TV screen at the CBS Scene where it is, because without that, there's no way he's a million games over .500.

Nooooooo, say it ain't the taint for the "saint!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back