PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning "cleared" by NFL in HGH Scandal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How stupid are you anyway, Turdsbringer? A private registrations does NOT back up your ignorant trolling post that this was made by a Pats fan. No matter how many times you stamp your Kurt Warner autographed cowboy boots it still comes out that YOU are a liar and a deliberate troll. On top of that you HAVE to be the dumbest troll to ever infest this site, or you just have a ZERO level of comprehension when it comes to the English language. Really, find an ADHD help site and join the "Severely Crippled" encounter group. Stop puking up your ridiculous, moronic garbage on this board.

rofl. The creator was originally listed in Mass. Then it was changed when he realized people looked it up. He then went to proxies to hide location and identity.

I get that is hard for you to understand, but ill give you some time to think about it. Maybe you can try responding without shooting out verbal diarrhea.

rofl. The creator was originally listed in Mass. Then it was changed when he realized people looked it up. He then went to proxies to hide location and identity.

I get that is hard for you to understand, but ill give you some time to think about it. Maybe you can try responding without shooting out verbal diarrhea.

rams_suck.png

go daddy has nothing to do with it. You call people dumb and cant even read the information that matters.

Admin Contact
Name: Registration Private

Registrant Contact

Tech Contact

Why so private? Ill bring the facts, you can bring the personal insults.

go daddy has nothing to do with it. You call people dumb and cant even read the information that matters.

Admin Contact

Registrant Contact

Tech Contact

Have you got something against penguins? Look, just call me Reg for short.

Just because you SAY "the creator was originally listed in Mass" doesn't mean that, in reality, that this was EVER printed anywhere. YOU are the fan of the team that screams there was a walkthrough filmed by the Patriots. YOU are the complete and utter sub-moron that STILL believes this fairy tale. YOU therefore are a useless waste of DNA, a scumbag troll and an anathema to this board. Idiot.
Once more, Buford, take a kindly hint...step away from daddy's PC and go downstairs in the basement to your room and get out all your Kurt and Marshall super hero figurines. Play all the fairy story games you want. Leave the world and this board to the people living in actual reality.

Maybe he didn't want people to think he was biased toward the Patriots, based on his location.

Just because you SAY "the creator was originally listed in Mass" doesn't mean that, in reality, that this was EVER printed anywhere. YOU are the fan of the team that screams there was a walkthrough filmed by the Patriots. YOU are the complete and utter sub-moron that STILL believes this fairy tale. YOU therefore are a useless waste of DNA, a scumbag troll and an anathema to this board. Idiot.
Once more, Buford, take a kindly hint...step away from daddy's PC and go downstairs in the basement to your room and get out all your Kurt and Marshall super hero figurines. Play all the fairy story games you want. Leave the world and this board to the people living in actual reality.
LOL can't get enough. (disclaimer: StlR did say he does not believe Pats cheated)

Maybe he didn't want people to think he was biased toward the Patriots, based on his location.

Yes, because that could cause issues w/people here :)

Tonight, a dynasty is born

You cant call it facts when the top listed cheaters just happen to be all NE rivals.

And you cant call it facts when he calls a marijuana suspension a "PED cheating suspension".

Posting that link, may work on this site, but again. Not many other places. As for the glass stones, i am not accusing of NE cheating and frankly thought Deflategate was a joke.
I don't know if this is relevant, but my performance as a waiter improved and in some cases I would say was really made possible by pot use

Admin Contact

Registrant Contact

Tech Contact

Why so private? Because that's what any sensible person would do. There's no reason not to be private ,and plenty of reason why you should be. As someone who owns a half dozen domains, of course I went with private registration on every one of them, because you'd be stupid not to in 2016. Unless you really like getting spammed by the various entities that scrape domain registration services.

How stupid are you anyway, Turdsbringer? A private registrations does NOT back up your ignorant trolling post that this was made by a Pats fan. No matter how many times you stamp your Kurt Warner autographed cowboy boots it still comes out that YOU are a liar and a deliberate troll. On top of that you HAVE to be the dumbest troll to ever infest this site, or you just have a ZERO level of comprehension when it comes to the English language. Really, find an ADHD help site and join the "Severely Crippled" encounter group. Stop puking up your ridiculous, moronic garbage on this board.
I love you, Joker.

Do you need some metoprolol?

You cant call it facts when the top listed cheaters just happen to be all NE rivals.

And you cant call it facts when he calls a marijuana suspension a "PED cheating suspension".

Posting that link, may work on this site, but again. Not many other places. As for the glass stones, i am not accusing of NE cheating and frankly thought Deflategate was a joke.

You're being obtuse. He gives the facts of the various violations, then he ranks how serious they are.

The first part is reality. The second part is opinion.

You seem to be arguing that because you disagree with his opinions, the facts aren't true.

As if Denver did NOT get punished twice for salary cap violations because you don't like how the guy rates their relative seriousness.

Well, if you're interested in facts or the truth, don't waste your time on Wikipedia. I can't find anything about the Broncos' cheating there, but i did see lots and lots of illegitimate stuff presented as fact...

He's probably upset that his team cheated in their last Super Bowl and still couldn't beat the Patriots. Maybe we should get telescope hats for the crowd for the Rams game in December? Oh wait we don't care about losers.

He's probably upset that his team cheated in their last Super Bowl and still couldn't beat the Patriots. Maybe we should get telescope hats for the crowd for the Rams game in December? Oh wait we don't care about losers.
That's it let's at least get StLRambringer an umbrella...I for one am glad he's contributing.

STFU troll.

Denver needs to be severely punished next to make up for the weak spygate punishment.
Sorry, doesn't work that way. The league today loves everyone who is not the Patriots.

I thought it was obvious.

You know, verbal diarrhea is especially bad when accompanied by mental constipation.

Los Angeles Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back