PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King makes me want to gouge my eyes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Washington Greenbacks. All they need is $$$ logo, every owner will relate to that.

Also one of the driving forces behind the 11 out of 12 balls two psi below the limit with his reporting, people forget that.

This is too true. He was one of the original ones with the pitchforks, mentioning the Patriots had a history.

How The Washington Post conducted the survey on the Redskins’ name

If you have a better methodology for accounting for the opinions on Native Americans then I'm all ears. Until then, this poll is about as accurate as we are going to get. As I stated before, even if you only look at the opinions of tribe members, this is a massive, MASSIVE landslide. The vast majority of them simply don't see that word as offensive. When you combine that with the fact that there isn't even a historical agreement between experts on whether or not the word is offensive, you have an embarrassing turn of events for the C.O.C. Not to worry, though. They'll move on to something else and it will more than likely be even more trivial and/or ridiculous. It usually is.

Thanks for the morning laugh, ven. I like you. When I take over, you can be my Minister of Propaganda. ;)

I wasn't looking for affirmation of it at all. I fully understood my viewpoint wasn't completely absurd. As a matter of fact, I really don't give a damn one way or another and I really didn't care about the topic at all. I just think the poll is hilarious because it flies in the face of every argument the C.O.C. has made regarding the word. There are bigger fish to fry in this world and there are many, MANY things going on in this world today to actually be offended about. A word whose meaning has no full historical agreement is not one of them. That said, I'll take your borderline personal attack as confirmation that you understand you have no logical counterargument here.

You're hiding behind a figleaf on this one.

God words cannot describe how much I hate Peter King. Finger wagging douchebag

Any chance we can move this into the politics sub forum?

This is getting ridiculous with almost every other thread being hijacked into a political discussion.

I wish I could edit the title of this thread...

Peter King makes me want to gouge HIS eyes out...

Shouldn't indian people (from india) be complaining about the cleveland indians? How about the chicago blackhawks? No one is telling those franchises to change their name. Why pick on just the redskins? Leave it alone.

Lmfao! Dumbest argument ever! Indian(from India) people complaining about Cleveland Indians. When it has nothing to do with people of India?

An overwhelming majority of actual Native Americans that were polled don't find the term all that derogatory anymore. In football terms, that poll was a 56-3 blowout.

I'd be interested in seeing all aboriginal peoples of the United states being polled. I don't think that poll is representative. Just my gut feeling.

You can make a poll say anything you want with such a small basis as 500 people. As a rule of thumb I'm automatically wary of any poll that has 90% of people agree, you can't get 9 out of 10 people to agree on anything

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

who cares about the redskins name?? i mean where does it end?

gonna have to change the atlanta braves/any team with indian reference. america is so PC
If it doesn't matter then why would it matter if it was changed? Who cares?

OOOOOUUUUGH! ALL UPERCASE LETTERS! YOU MUST BE F###### SERIOUS! OOOOOUUUGH! Complaining about everything being "PC" is the new carrying card for ****ies...

i take it you're voting for bernie!:D

Can we change the thread title to: PETER KING MAKES ME WANT TO GOUGE ROGER GOODELL'S EYES OUT!

Last edited:
i take it you're voting for bernie!:D
All kidding aside, you need to get yourself at least semi- permanently, if not forever, to the political forum. I have friends of all political persuasions, so your mindless posts don't bother me. But, honestly, you don't seem to know jackshit about football, and that's no crime, but you're in way, way, way over your head here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3