PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Per Schefter: Tom Brady not ready to accept court ruling today. Mulling options with legal team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brady bring forth a defamation suit. Hope he brings McNally and Jastremski with him.

xqyNi.gif

Tom Baker was and always will be my favorite Dr. Who. To me, he was THE doctor.

Makes me feel bad for people who don't have that kind of money and have to just suck it up. It's a messed up system.
It really is messed up beyond anything I could have imagined. For two of these judges to say that there is overwhelming evidence that Brady cheated and destroyed the evidence is mind boggling. The NFL gave up trying to push the Brady cheated angle last August and went with the commissioner has the power angle. From the begining they never said that there was overwhelming evidence of ball tampering. So the only explanation as I'm typing this is money, maybe not directly, but money or favors to people that can sway the judges opinion. I can't think of another explanation for the reversal of attitude on the part of the court.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brady bring forth a defamation suit. Hope he brings McNally and Jastremski with him.
I'm been waiting for this since the beginning. I want to see McNally forced to explain, under oath, what exactly he meant when he called Mr. Jastremski a "dorito dink."

Time for Kraft to stand up and be a Menscch for his most valuable employee. If he would finally call the POS a POS he would earn my respect. I wonder if he still thinks Goodell is doing a fine job as his QB, his team and its fans are getting shafted for no reason.

I'm been waiting for this since the beginning. I want to see McNally forced to explain, under oath, what exactly he meant when he called Mr. Jastremski a "dorito dink."

Obviously every single word that they texted must be taken with complete seriousness. McNally was undoubtedly revealing that JJ's penis is solely comprised of doritos. It is unclear whether we are talking about nacho cheese or cool ranch variety, or maybe one of those experimental flavors like chili cheese, but we must get to the bottom of this.

It also speaks to a severely debilitating medical problem. Guess what, maybe Tom Brady, with all his millions, could help him out with correcting such a medical problem, if JJ would do something in return.

I think we're on to something.

I could be Ted Wells!

Go Get'm Tom! Don't settle for this BS! Do EVERYTHING You Can to expose these which hunting frauds. Winning it all and getting one for middle finger will be that much sweeter this year.

Both Brady and the NFLPA have reason to continue. For Brady, his legacy is being tarnished by the league for something he didn't even do (most likely, anyway). Total railroad job here. Why wouldn't you fight when your integrity is being questioned. And for the NFLPA, this loss means that a high court has affirmed Goodall's ridiculous view of the NFL CBA and the rights he has vis-a-vis punishing players. They HAVE to keep pursuing this.

How would this work?

Saints "bounties" punishments on players was reversed by Tagliabue in an (more) independent hearing. Not sure why both parties won't agree to a neutral arbitrator but this is the NFL just showing it's the boss over the players

Saints "bounties" punishments on players was reversed by Tagliabue in an (more) independent hearing. Not sure why both parties won't agree to a neutral arbitrator but this is the NFL just showing it's the boss over the players

i have always felt re-arbitration was the best way to vindicate brady.

The NFL won't agree to a neutral arbitrator because of Bountygate. Roger Goodell handpicked an arbitrator who he thought would be a slam-dunk for him, and still got his decision reversed because he's a ****ing clown. After enduring that, there's no way he was ever going to allow for an independent arbitration again.

The NFL won't agree to a neutral arbitrator because of Bountygate. Roger Goodell handpicked an arbitrator who he thought would be a slam-dunk for him, and still got his decision reversed because he's a ****ing clown. After enduring that, there's no way he was ever going to allow for an independent arbitration again.

it would have been better for berman to have ordered a re-arbitration, in retrospect.

How convienent for NFL* giving us Three home games after Week One totally tryin to mess with us, excitement to see Brady start of 2016 Season play at Gillette.

This isn't over! I plan on goin to Gillette for one of those three early home games and I expect to see TB playing. I have upmost confidence in his legal team that they will get it done one way or'da other!

Defamation suit coming? Force the NFL into settling for a monetary fine in order to make it go away?

THe suit should be against Goodell PERSONALLY specifically he lied in his ruling on the Brady case going way behind the Wells report, IOW showing Malice towards Brady affecting his endorsements income.

THis is about the reputation of the Greatest QB in the history of the league. This is a blood libel.

He can't really file a defamation suit until after he serves the suspension as part of winning a defamation case lies in proving financial damages...

He has already suffered from an endorsement POV. his rating as a 'celebrity' fell sharply.

Tom Baker was and always will be my favorite Dr. Who. To me, he was THE doctor.

Agreed, though for me Smith and Capaldi have become strong second-placers.

As for that GIF, where's it from? Is that the very end of "Invasion of Time" when the Doctor is alone in the TARDIS after leaving Leela and K-9 on Gallifrey?

Im done, I cant stand this **** anymore, if Im Brady I schedule a press conference for tomorrow, explain everything that is wrong in this story and throw Goodell under the bus violently, don't call names to give Goodell ammo to sue but I would say things like he is a disgrace for the game and "if I win another SB he better give the throphy to someone else and not step in the podium".

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST