PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pedro-Brady is a juicy mango!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite defense of Tom Brady yet. **** yeah, Pedro.

Pedro is the man! Favorite baseball player of all time defending my favorite football player. And makes brilliant points!

♥ ♪I bet Giselle thinks he's a ripe mango too♫♥

I wonder what Goodell's wife is thinking of while he's at work trying to ruin the sport?

Pedro is in the EF Hutton Club....When he talks, you drop what you are doing and listen. Brady, BB, Bird, Orr, Russell...all members of the EF Hutton Club.

"Stop the whining." Priceless.

Pedro is in the EF Hutton Club....When he talks, you drop what you are doing and listen. Brady, BB, Bird, Orr, Russell...all members of the EF Hutton Club.

"Stop the whining." Priceless.

He really is isn't he? He's one smart f*cker too. It wasn't just a 2 sec thing either. The Mango thing was perfect. It should be played on every network asap.

He really is isn't he? He's one smart f*cker too. It wasn't just a 2 sec thing either. The Mango thing was perfect. It should be played on every network asap.
Read somewhere that he has an IQ of 137. Hes freaking brilliant. Almost went and saw him in Framingham for his book signing.

Thank you that was amazing.. love me some Pedro!

Read somewhere that he has an IQ of 137. Hes freaking brilliant. Almost went and saw him in Framingham for his book signing.

Almost? There's no almost with Pedro!

Pedro... A veritable Maestro with that ol' cowskin.

Always loved Pedro! Never forget when he said, put Babe Ruth at the plate and I'll drill him in the ass.
The Mango Defense! Gotta love it.
I remember that well. I'll also never forget this. Still gives me chills.

Almost? There's no almost with Pedro!
Well I got back late from bringing the kiddos home from soccer practice. He was at the Paper Store from 7-9pm. He would have understood if had I told him.:p

Well I got back late from bringing the kiddos home from soccer practice. He was at the Paper Store from 7-9pm. He would have understood if I told him.:p

He would say you are a juicy mango! Kiddos first!

God willing, the NFL will eventually have to tip their cap to Brady and say he's their daddy. Certainly the Hall of Fame will. ;)

Pedro is a classic. On the NE Mount Rushmore and I DGAF if we need to put 20 of them up there. By the way, nice comment of support from Danny Ainge for Brady. With guys like Pedro and Ainge the old adage is true: you can't learn class. You either have it or you don't.

Pedro is in my top 5 all time in Modern Era pitchers...

Pedro
Kofax
Carlton
Randy Johnson
Maddox

Just can't replace Carlton with The Rocket. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday