PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Payton Manning has never won a big game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest Choker EVER! He has so much Talent it isn't even fair..yet he still finds a way to lose against an Average Steeler team

We've known this since he was in college.

In all fairness, he won the SEC Championship in 1997...

However, they (Tennessee) got into the SEC championship game via the back door, when Georgia beat Florida (something Manning could not do in 4 years at UT). Then they got hammered in the Orange Bowl by Nebraska.

EZ76

Yep. he can never win the big game. His younger brother is just the same!

As Steve Spurrier said at that time, "You can't spell Citrus without UT"

Meghay said:
As Steve Spurrier said at that time, "You can't spell Citrus without UT"

Yeh, I tell you the "Ole Ball Coach" had some classic one liners, especially when it came to Tennessee and Manning.

It just kills me to think that we could be hosting the AFCCG in Foxboro. But, it should be fun listening to all the Peyton Manning jock sniffers and sycophants here on talk radio here in New Orleans tomorrow making excuses for their "home boy". After they beat the Pats in that Monday night game back in November, you should have heard those sycophants out here. They had one who actaully made the asinine remark that he has seen so many of them and that Peyton Manning is in the same league as Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr, and a few other legends of the game. I was saying to myself, are you that much of a "homer", do you realize how asinine you sound? Don't you think he should actually "WIN" something tangible, instead of putting up a bunch of meaningless stats before you start making those comparisons, and putting him in that league with those guys? It should be great listening to WWL radio this week !!!

EZ76

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes