PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Paul "Pessimistic" Perillo: Pats shouldn't even bother showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with a lot of that and I do think they slip up next week @ Denver... but this game is different. The Ravens are good but far from great. This is not the Ravens team of recent years and I think a lot of the fear I'm seeing on this board is because of the past. They can't run the ball. They have lost to every good team they played other than Pitt and I don't know how good Pitt is. I don't consider the Dolphins a good team.

The thing is the organization has already made it known they have no love for the Ravens. Tom is saying all the right things but he knows who started the nonsense that has damaged his reputation for almost 2 calendar years now. He would like nothing better than to shove this game up their backside.

I think he will. They make a statement Monday night IMO.

Pats should win but they need to pressure Flacco.

From a pure entertainment value, Eric doesn't bring much to the table. I don't have a problem with any of them... its just painful when Mark from the Bay area calls... omg.. that guy sucks.
Perhaps I should have read my post before clicking post, by "best" I meant best of that crew. To be honest I only half listen to those four I tune in for John Rooke and the Playbook that comes on after them. IMHO that is quality discussion about Pats football.

This will be a great game for the Pats. You have a team coming in that is full of confidence and that wants to beat you up. How do they respond? The Ravens are 7 point under-dogs, which has to piss them off. The Pats are not feeling the love in their own town. This should be a great game that could end up just like the 2013 AFC GC or like the 2014 AFC DG. Should be a fun game.

I've been an avid PFW in Progress listener for years, and I think the show is extremely entertaining when all four of them are on together. The wide variety of tangents and off topics they go on is actually something I enjoy.

I do however feel like Paul has gotten a lot worse when it comes to contradicting himself. He'll go directly against something he said just a few shows earlier and he'll say it in that condescending, matter of fact tone as if to imply everyone should feel the same way even tho he himself didn't feel that way just a brief time earlier. Idk if he is just obsessed with playing devils advocate/contrarian or what.

I'm honestly surprised no one has called him out on the show yet, callers/emailers or co-hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST