Reaction score
Scouting the Matchup: Inconsistent Ravens present problems

When the Pats run: Advantage Ravens
When the Ravens run: Advantage Pats
When the Pats pass: Advantage Ravens
When the Ravens Pass Advantage Ravens
Special Teams: Advantage Ravens
Other Factors: Advantage Ravens

Only advantage he gives is the Pats run defense and that's because the ****birds have a ****ty run game.

He also makes the ****birds pass rush out to be some dominant juggernaut, they have only 2 more QB sacks than the Pats and have less QB pressures than the Pats. But ya I guess that's a dominant pass rush.

Taking it too far, but the Ravens could very well win this game. This is a big character game for both teams, it'll be a grinder.

Well, to be a bit more accurate, I saw him on PatsFW on CSN and he sounded much less certain than "not show up".

He was only one of three to pick the ratbirds though.

Who cares what that idiot has to say from his couch at Bob's Furniture. He's an idiot!
NOO. Isn't Bob's "the official furniture whatever " of the NE Patriots?

He can lick my nuts. Dude is awful. Its the Bobs no Knowledge studio! I hope the Krafts wise up and **** can him for Chatham or somebody not completely useless. Hell, atleast some eye candy with an iq to match her shoe size would provide a glimmer of something useful in comparison. Wasnt that tart Kraft is "dating" trying to audition for some acting gig?

I'd rather get 2 minute clips of a dog taking a dump, than have his limp **** dbag face come across my tv screen.

He works for the Patriots so he thinks he has to bend over backwards to not be (the most dreaded word in the NE media) a HOMER. This guy is literally scared ****less of people like Felger, Borges and Shank. He's a f###### dink. Oh, and if you ever call into that joke of a show he, Kirsch and Hart have on line and rattle Perillo's cage, you'll find ouf how thin-skinned he is. I did last month and pissed him off enough in under 2 minutes that he hung up on me. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

"All the negativity in this town sucks!!!!"

hqdefault.jpg

Well all I got to say to the pessimist:

raw

Yeah, and your ugly!!!

Go Pats!!!

The Ravens are a good team and are capable of beating the Patriots.

It won't happen Monday night though imo. Pats win big.

Some people just miss the whole picture.

What quality QB have they beat? Tannehill? Red Rider? Oh yeah the one legged Rothlessboy.

Tough game? Sure. Advantage RatBirds? NO NO NO.

Keep hunting Poorillo

14502768_823303694478575_2734857383611076432_n.jpg

The Ravens are a good team and are capable of beating the Patriots.

It won't happen Monday night though imo. Pats win big.

I'm not sure they're good. Or I think the Poorillos of the world have contaminated their views with years gone by.

They'll play us tough. But the Pats are the better team.

NOO. Isn't Bob's "the official furniture whatever " of the NE Patriots?

Yup, and Perillo and the other dude were sitting on the couch from Bob's Furniture adding nothing to the pre season broadcast.

Yup, and Perillo and the other dude were sitting on the couch from Bob's Furniture adding nothing to the pre season broadcast.

It really is incredible. .800 winning % and 6 Super Bowl appearances in 15 years and all these two is ***** and cut everything down. You'd think they were watching the Browns.

Two of the most critical, negative, crotchety people on television. Those two are as bad as the game day thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing