PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Paul "Pessimistic" Perillo: Pats shouldn't even bother showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an aside, when the hell did the 2016 Ravens become the '85 Bears? The Jets and Giants put 24 and 27 on these ****suckers, respectively.

Throw one pick, and do they call me "Joe the pick thrower'? No.
Fumble the ball once and do they yell "Joe the fumbler"? NO!!!
But suck one...

He can lick my nuts. Dude is awful. Its the Bobs no Knowledge studio! I hope the Krafts wise up and **** can him for Chatham or somebody not completely useless. Hell, atleast some eye candy with an iq to match her shoe size would provide a glimmer of something useful in comparison. Wasnt that tart Kraft is "dating" trying to audition for some acting gig?

I'd rather get 2 minute clips of a dog taking a dump, than have his limp **** dbag face come across my tv screen.

As Greg Ruhtard would say, "I can't disagree with that". Even the way Paul talks is annoying. Like a know-it-all.

It really is incredible. .800 winning % and 6 Super Bowl appearances in 15 years and all these two is ***** and cut everything down. You'd think you were watching the Browns.

Two of the most critical, negative, crotchety people on television. Those two are as bad as the game day thread.

Dipshits like them and Felger don't understand. Being so negative about one of the most successful sport franchises in modern times doesn't make you a non-homer, it makes you a moron. Save that for teams like the Jags and Browns.

Someone should explain that to Andy and Paul. Felger's too busy sucking off John Elway to listen.

Dipshits like them and Felger don't understand. Being so negative about one of the most successful sport franchises in modern times doesn't make you a non-homer, it makes you a moron. Save that for teams like the Jags and Browns.

Someone should explain that to Andy and Paul. Felger's too busy sucking off John Elway to listen.
Right. I'm all for objectivity. For example, letting Akiem Hicks and dozens of other things (like drafting a WR, CB, etc) hes messed up on the last 17 or so years but the body of work speaks for itself and earns the benefit of the doubt from everyone- especially those two quacks.

Paul is a good guy, he is most definitely not a felger. They were just talking about if the Patriots don't win the Super Bowl that it was a failure. So I am pretty sure they recognize how good the team is. Those guys are funny and do a good job of breaking down the team for the most part.

Paul is a good guy, he is most definitely not a felger. They were just talking about if the Patriots don't win the Super Bowl that it was a failure. So I am pretty sure they recognize how good the team is. Those guys are funny and do a good job of breaking down the team for the most part.

Funny? My kids used diaper has more personality. He is good for nothing but tactlessly regurgitating the obvious. I not sure how you could say he breaks down anything but my will not to change the channel.

Funny? My kids used diaper has more personality. He is good for nothing but tactlessly regurgitating the obvious. I not sure how you could say he breaks down anything but my will not to change the channel.

If you don't like him thats fine, I am just throwing my opinion of him out there. It seems like if a person picks against the pats they are a moronic, **** sucking piece of ****. That should be exiled out of New England.

This game is going to be tough it can go either way. I will say it will be extremely disappointing if the Patriots lose this game. They haven't had many tough games this year, this is one of them.

He works for the Patriots so he thinks he has to bend over backwards to not be (the most dreaded word in the NE media) a HOMER. This guy is literally scared ****less of people like Felger, Borges and Shank. He's a f###### dink. Oh, and if you ever call into that joke of a show he, Kirsch and Hart have on line and rattle Perillo's cage, you'll find ouf how thin-skinned he is. I did last month and pissed him off enough in under 2 minutes that he hung up on me. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
Your first sentence is dead on. He tries too hard to be an unbiased sports journalist. He works for the Patriots not ESPN or the Herald or some other news organization. I personally think Hart is the worst, he is arrogant and thinks he knows more than everyone else. Fred and Eric are the best at least they can see opposing points of view.

Your first sentence is dead on. He tries too hard to be an unbiased sports journalist. He works for the Patriots not ESPN or the Herald or some other news organization. I personally think Hart is the worst, he is arrogant and thinks he knows more than everyone else. Fred and Eric are the best at least they can see opposing points of view.

From a pure entertainment value, Eric doesn't bring much to the table. I don't have a problem with any of them... its just painful when Mark from the Bay area calls... omg.. that guy sucks.

As an aside, when the hell did the 2016 Ravens become the '85 Bears? The Jets and Giants put 24 and 27 on these ****suckers, respectively.

I watched those games and the game last weekend and it's astonishing how much they have improved. Not saying that the Ravens willl win, but Ajayi and the Dolphins run game came in hot. Holding them to 62 yards on 16 attempts was a pretty stout effort. And 496 yards of offense speaks for itself.

Still, the Pats were pretty impressive themselves on Sunday, I thought.

I watched those games and the game last weekend and it's astonishing how much they have improved. Not saying that the Ravens willl win, but Ajayi and the Dolphins run game came in hot. Holding them to 62 yards on 16 attempts was a pretty stout effort. And 496 yards of offense speaks for itself.

Eh Ajay wasn't realy hot going into that game. SF a terrible run defense held him to 45 yards on 17 carries and he hadn't run for over 100 in a month. But that really wasn't a stout effort by them. lolphins gave up on trying to run halfway through the game when it was 24-0. In fact that was Ajay's 3rd best game in terms of yards per rush.

49ers put 475 yards on the lolphins the week before and that was a west coast team playing at 1PM.

Andy Hart is brutal. How he's able to hold that job is beyond me

I am surprised to see all the hate for the PFW guys.

I am surprised to see all the hate for the PFW guys.

They are clowns not sure what's so surprising about it. They add nothing of value to the discussion (like e.g. Chatham) and just repeat the same shallow, non-insightful stances most of the time.

The Ravens are a good team and are capable of beating the Patriots.

It won't happen Monday night though imo. Pats win big.

Between their lack of dominance on defense and the missing/injured pieces on offense I don't think the Patriots are capable of winning big against any decent team.
This Ravens game is going to be a struggle....as will the Broncos game and the Dolphins game.
The Pats have their work cut out for them if they want home field throughout the playoffs.
Won't shock me if they go 2 - 2 over the last 4. This team has serious flaws.

I love this kind of stuff. Question. Cajole. Doubt. Go ahead mediots - keep it coming. This team can't do this that or any other simple football based fundamental. Even if BB doesn't use that kind of thing, the players no doubt hear it.

Alpha males feed on both adulation and scorn equally, but it's the criticism without any basis in fact, just spouting off opinion or click bait that (in my own opinion) fires up players.

Now granted, in the grand scheme of things it may only last a few minutes in any actual game, but if that fuel can get one extra play...sometimes that's the play that defines or changes the game.

Between their lack of dominance on defense and the missing/injured pieces on offense I don't think the Patriots are capable of winning big against any decent team.
This Ravens game is going to be a struggle....as will the Broncos game and the Dolphins game.
The Pats have their work cut out for them if they want home field throughout the playoffs.
Won't shock me if they go 2 - 2 over the last 4. This team has serious flaws.

Agree with a lot of that and I do think they slip up next week @ Denver... but this game is different. The Ravens are good but far from great. This is not the Ravens team of recent years and I think a lot of the fear I'm seeing on this board is because of the past. They can't run the ball. They have lost to every good team they played other than Pitt and I don't know how good Pitt is. I don't consider the Dolphins a good team.

The thing is the organization has already made it known they have no love for the Ravens. Tom is saying all the right things but he knows who started the nonsense that has damaged his reputation for almost 2 calendar years now. He would like nothing better than to shove this game up their backside.

I think he will. They make a statement Monday night IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back