PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com FUND DRIVE Effective 10/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an update: We're at 108 active subscriptions as of today and have had 22 people sign up since we started this back on the 13th. As you could see Monday night even with two game threads running and the amount of people who were here there was not one hiccup, so I'm very pleased with the changeover and am relieved now that our issues are gone.

Needless to say thank you for all who have contributed so far, and obviously for anyone else thinking about donating let me know via PM if there are any questions or concerns, or if you're having trouble donating through the online form. Your donations are still extremely important and obviously help offset the server costs (we're on a managed dedicated server) which are obviously fairly expensive.

For the others looking to contribute more I'm still looking into it and will post it here once I get it integrated. After upgrading the VIP forum and seeing how good that came out, I'm actually working on a new skin for this forum as well and it will be included then :cool:

Ian

Last edited:
For those who do contribute, you do get some things in return and there are some benefits will be added to your account. You can find the information in the thread below:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...those-who-would-like-donate-patsfans-com.html

Thanks again,

Ian

bump.gif

I just donated...

Truthfully I read every day at work, but I never pay attention to Stickies since they usually have no information that I care about....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3