PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats v Bills Round 2 Discussion; "Rex's Superbowl"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotsInGA

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Pats v Bills Round 2 Discussion; "Rex's Superbowl"

While I love to celebrate victories over New York teams, the only team actually in New York comes to town next Monday night and I can't stop thinking about how great it'll be to see Rex lose again.

Couple of things I think will be discussed non-stop for the next week:
  • O-line health. Will Cannon and Vollmer return? Even having one of them would be huge this game.
  • Can Rex's defense slow down the injured Pats offense? Pats managed to drop 40 on the Jills last time, but that was with Jules and Dion.
  • How much will the loss of Jules hamper the Pats offense? Amendola will be the go to guy now and will have to step up (though he has been doing as much this season).
  • Will Tyrod Taylor have any success? Buffalo scored 32 last round, but a lot was in garbage time. Taylor hasn't looked all that great the past few weeks and I think the Pats D will shut him down.
  • Will Collins be back?
Right now, I think the Pats win in a close one. Maybe a 27-24 or 30-24 game. But, I expect confidence in the Pats to rise throughout the week.

Rex is about to lose two SBs in one season.

The O-line vs that D-line is a concern even though they aren't generating the kind of pressure like they did last season.

Just gotta see how the health situation shapes up throughout the week.

I'm tempering my enthusiasm about Pats offense until they get some players back.....I can see more close games like yesterday's. I can see the Pats winning closer games and possibly losing one or two if they don't get some of their injured back healthy......just being a realist. You could build a pretty decent team with the Pats that are on IR or out injured currently.

Sports Center showed the QB's they will face and it doesn't look too bad , especially if Brockweiler plays for Denver if Manning is held out.... Mariota,Sanchez, Hoyer,Tannehill,Taylor, Fitzpatrick......

Nice to have a couple of games in hand over Denver......just have to hope Bungles trip up somewhere....

Don't the Cardinals play Cinn next week??? Should be a n interesting matchup and a chance to hang an L on the Bengals especially since they are playing tonight and on the road next Sun night, meaning one less day of prep and a day of travel vs a legt opponent...

Every week is rexbowl

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

This week between rex and espn covering the game is going to be a painful experience. Muted all week and all through the game.

I
Yes. @AZ, vs STL, @CLE, vs PIT are their next four games. I think they lose one of those.

I think they will lose two. I am hoping the
texans give them a game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes