PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats ticket prices over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting and related point: I was listening to NFL radio this morning and Ross Tucker mentioned that in this day and age, with the NFL more popular than it's ever been, that stadium's are still not selling out. In fact, only 7% of all NFL fans have ever been to a stadium. Maybe it's a good time to start lowering ticket prices?

See that and raise you

Went to Pats games pre-Schaffer Stadium in Fenway Park. Bleacher seats were behind the EZ and cost $2.50. Took my future wife to games. Interesting times as guys would smash beer bottles and fight with them. Being brainless (just over 20) it didn't faze me.

Lance Allworth, Cookie Gilchrist, Elbert Dubenion...

I didn't know the Pats played in the 1930s.

:D

Interesting and related point: I was listening to NFL radio this morning and Ross Tucker mentioned that in this day and age, with the NFL more popular than it's ever been, that stadium's are still not selling out. In fact, only 7% of all NFL fans have ever been to a stadium. Maybe it's a good time to start lowering ticket prices?

Lowering prices isn't going to make it any easier for a fan to make a game. Maybe that would help in Tampa, Jacksonville, Oakland or Miami.

Unlike MLB (81 home games), NHL & NBA (41 home games), most people will hit up a Sox, Bruins or Celtics game as there are many more dates, ticket promotions and the schedule is more convenient.

BTW: It is much easier to get Sox tickets than the Red Sox and media make it out to be. Their sellout streak is as bogus as the Celtics streak back in the '80's.

Last edited:

All the teams with high ticket prices are selling out.

The teams that aren't selling out are teams like Buffalo and Jacksonville, and they don't sell out because they've been perenially terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes