PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats T-Shirt and Hat MNF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nobody gives a damn about my fantasy team, but I need Beckham to score less than 6 points for me to win my playoff game this week.

I know, I'm totally f***ed.

What's up with the argyle endzone?

Why do people always assume that the Defense will wear down and get tired....But offenses never have to worry about this scenario?

Do announcers assume that offensive players condition differently than defensive players?

Why do people always assume that the Defense will wear down and get tired....But offenses never have to worry about this scenario?

Do announcers assume that offensive players condition differently than defensive players?

No..announcers are basically just common football morons

last one with the ball will win this game

that should be intentional grounding, he can just get away from a sack like that...

It's funny, I was reading about you guys taking a dump while I was taking a dump. There's a real sense of camaraderie here.

The real dump is on the football field tonight....

that's not OPI. wtf!

Wow, someone other than Gronk got OPI !!!

I love seeing that coughlin face.:D

Back in college, my best buddy and I used to make "Coughlin face" every time we were confused about something. Me being a Pats fans and him a Skins fan, we both hated the Giants.

I know nobody gives a damn about my fantasy team, but I need Beckham to score less than 6 points for me to win my playoff game this week.

I know, I'm totally f***ed.

I needed Landry to give me 4 to make the SB...

Mission completed!!!!

Pats are already in the playoffs, so ya no effect there. But a dolphins loss clinches at least a tie of strength of victory if Pats and jets both finished 11-5. Which then the tie breaker would be strength of schedule, which the Pats own.

So dolphins loss and the Pats clinch the east.

It clinches the 3 seed, since they'll have a better record than the AFC South winner.

I still don't get that considering the Dolphins are in last place in the East. And the Jets (the only team in the East who can at least tie the Pats) and Patriots are undefeated against both the Dolphins and Giants.
Strength of schedule tie-breaker

It clinches the 3 seed, since they'll have a better record than the AFC South winner.

Pretty sure the Pats already clinched that. Worst they could go is 11-5. At best the AFC South winner can only go 9-7.

Pretty sure the Pats already clinched that. Worst they could go is 11-5. At best the AFC South winner can only go 9-7.

Not if they don't win the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference