PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats most hated team according to new poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
It used to bother me, now it doesn't.
My usual response to mindless "Cheaters" has been, "There you go again, mispronouncing CHAMPIONS"
Never once gotten a comeback on that one.

But now I'm thinking of upping my game, "You poor (insert team name here) fools have NO IDEA of the new rule-breaking scheme Belichick has developed to defeat your team. It will be YEARS before the NFL figures this one out."

It used to bother me, now it doesn't.
My usual response to mindless "Cheaters" has been, "There you go again, mispronouncing CHAMPIONS"
Never once gotten a comeback on that one.

But now I'm thinking of upping my game, "You poor (insert team name here) fools have NO IDEA of the new rule-breaking scheme Belichick has developed to defeat your team. It will be YEARS before the NFL figures this one out."

lol, Nah you win because you have a great coach and team and QB and the fans of NE are amazing. Perfect storm.

I went to the vet yesterday and the technician saw my Brady jersey and said "Go Pats!"

I said that I thought she was a native Texan and she said she was, but dated a Bostonian for six years, and saw the light.

She is a real hottie too, so we have THAT going for us......

.......which is nice.

I don't get the hate. It still bothers me. I guess I have to learn to embrace it?

I don't get the hate. It still bothers me. I guess I have to learn to embrace it?

Its never been about you, your good fans. team, and Brady is a good man.
Its about those that see you as an unbeatable object so they create excuses or demonize to explain the truth. Truth is your the best. We have always known this since 20o6. because Sean payton taught us that. Its a lesson most dont learn, and no ...SP is no BB, and he knows that. Sp is the most brilliant OF coach in 11 years, BB is the the most Brilliant coach period in 17 years. Their has never been and never will be better. That will never change ever.
They find excuses to hate instead of respecting what you did and realizing your fans as some of the most humble and respectful in the NFL.
In a way hate is their respect because they are frustrated losing, mad. We always lose and you pulled us up as champions and treated us as equils told us , and had fun together. Depend on how you deal with it I think, but we were very appreciative about that.
Maybe more fans should listen to others, and keep an open mind as we struggle to.

Last edited:
We are The Evil Empire. Embrace it.

Hate and denial. People often deny things they hate and can't come to grips with. Hate and denial factored in what happened to PoFo yesterday. It's a twisted coping mechanism. Many people go into denial because to acknowledge it would somehow be a blow to their ego. I personally don't get some of the sports hate - it's just a ball game. If someone hurt a family member, I would get that.

With all the online hate at the Pats, then everything else, you wonder why there aren't more strokes. Seems like heads would explode like this:

In the modern culture where everyone gets a trophy, for the Pats to win as many trophies as they do, it's just not fair.

So there are people out there who, if their own teams can't win, are going to see to it that you can't fully enjoy your win either.

People have to be really stupid to actually believe the Pats win by cheating, even when they cannot tell you how the Pats are cheating now, and even when the circumstances of previous accusations are explained and the Pats logically exonerated.

I don't sense the team is hated as much this time as in recent years. I think there's a good segment of the general fanbase that realizes what the Pats and Brady will accomplish with a 5th SB title and they want to see it happen. Greatness is always appreciated eventually.

I don't sense the team is hated as much this time as in recent years. I think there's a good segment of the general fanbase that realizes what the Pats and Brady will accomplish with a 5th SB title and they want to see it happen. Greatness is always appreciated eventually.

Plus they are hoping Brady will be gone soon.

Plus they are hoping Brady will be gone soon.

Maybe.

I think there's also lots of people who may not like the Pats but hope they win anyway because seeing Goodell squirm handing the trophy to Brady would be delicious. As it would be. :)

"We gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning and you'll say please, please, it's too much winning! We can't take it anymore!"

I do not tire of winning. The hate fuels me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes