PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats look to be SCARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great and all, but the original point still stands.

your semantical escape,aside.....then you should have posted:

Sanders doesn't play FS.....well.

lessons over.

I think the rest of the League quit after tonights game. The Awesomes are just too awesome, and none of the other teams in the League want any part of NE. Congrats, u win.

Instead of the New England Awesomes, maybe they should be called the New England Scaries??

Last edited:
I think the rest of the League quit after tonights game. The Awesomes are just too awesome, and none of the other teams in the League want any part of NE. Congrats, u win.

Instead of the New England Awesomes, maybe they should be called the New England Scaries??

Got to love friggin trolls who spout off and makes BS claims about what people said.

Sorry that I get enthusiastic regarding the team I root for. But, if you had half a brain, you'd also have noticed I did NOT make any claims regarding what the Pats record would be or in regards to the Colts.

So, do us a favor and keep your imbecilic statement to yourself.

Got to love friggin trolls who spout off and makes BS claims about what people said.

Sorry that I get enthusiastic regarding the team I root for. But, if you had half a brain, you'd also have noticed I did NOT make any claims regarding what the Pats record would be or in regards to the Colts.

So, do us a favor and keep your imbecilic statement to yourself.

^^^Awesome^^^

and the Colts...the scaredy cats?

....jeez,I crack myself up!:rocker:

With Samuel coming back....looking good.

The D was scary considering no Samuel, no Sey and no Warren...Gay will make a fine nickel back. This could be a very special D.

I didn't get low after the 1st 2 PS games and I'm not going to get too high after this one. But it was an encouraging performance. What I really liked watching was Wilfork and Green put the snapper and a guard on thier backs on the FG blocks. Teams better watch out for that and usually they have Seymour in there. The pass blocking was very good giving Brady time to get his WR's and TE's more involved although I didn't notice the Cats doing anything real exotic out there. The RB's did well and Morris showed what he can bring to the O. Morris, Faulk and some Evans can help keep Maronney's carries to around 20-22 a game and help keep him fresh all year.
The D played well and was without Warren, Seymour and Samuel which will make it even better when they return.

I didn't get low after the 1st 2 PS games and I'm not going to get too high after this one. But it was an encouraging performance. What I really liked watching was Wilfork and Green put the snapper and a guard on thier backs on the FG blocks. Teams better watch out for that and usually they have Seymour in there. The pass blocking was very good giving Brady time to get his WR's and TE's more involved although I didn't notice the Cats doing anything real exotic out there. The RB's did well and Morris showed what he can bring to the O. Morris, Faulk and some Evans can help keep Maronney's carries to around 20-22 a game and help keep him fresh all year.
The D played well and was without Warren, Seymour and Samuel which will make it even better when they return.

More than fair and sensable assessment.

Drives you nuts, eh? Good. Considering the miserable life you lead trolling on another team's message board, it's obvious you've been shunned by your own team's fans. Your posts are very productive and they certainly leave a profound impact on all of us here. Here's a letter for you to contemplate:

L

WOW. That's all I can say. The o-line dominated the Panthers VERY GOOD D-line. The receivers were getting open. And we didn't even have Moss playing. Laurence Maroney ran very well. As did Heath Evans.

Marcellus Rivers and Garrett Mills blocked VERY well tonight.

The Top defense, without Warren and Seymour, was downright scary tonight. Its almost unfair how well they played tonight.

It was pretty much a clinic. Wonder how Felger will somehow turn this into a negative.

Drives you nuts, eh? Good. Considering the miserable life you lead trolling on another team's message board, it's obvious you've been shunned by your own team's fans. Your posts are very productive and they certainly leave a profound impact on all of us here. Here's a letter for you to contemplate:

L

Get back to the practice squad, beeyotch!

WOW. That's all I can say. The o-line dominated the Panthers VERY GOOD D-line. The receivers were getting open. And we didn't even have Moss playing. Laurence Maroney ran very well. As did Heath Evans.

Marcellus Rivers and Garrett Mills blocked VERY well tonight.

The Top defense, without Warren and Seymour, was downright scary tonight. Its almost unfair how well they played tonight.

IMO this pats team is more talented than any of the Super-Bowl teams.

It remains to be seen how good a TEAM they are though. If they can work in all the new faces seemlessly, they have to be the odds on favorite to win the Super-Bowl.

Geez, I can't believe I just said that............:D

IMO this pats team is more talented than any of the Super-Bowl teams.

It remains to be seen how good a TEAM they are though. If they can work in all the new faces seemlessly, they have to be the odds on favorite to win the Super-Bowl.

Geez, I can't believe I just said that............:D

I can't believe you just said that either.... I bet someone hijacked your account...

Anyways, one of the things that may surprise you is that the Pats have probably had more "new faces" on each of their SB teams than most other teams have had. And they have been able to incorporate them nearly seamlessly.

The new faces on the Pats (righ now) are Kyle Brady, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Marcellus Rivers, Dante Stallworh and Adalius Thomas. Also the rookies Kareem Brown and Brandon Meriweather. But look at the leadership they still have. Seau, Bruschi, Harrison, Brady, Seymour, Izzo, Troy Brown.

Only Brady, Brown, Bruschi, Vrabel, Izzo, Seymour and Light remain from the SB 36 team. In addition, only Warren, Koppen, Neal, Samuel, Wilson, Harrison, Wilfork, Green, Colvin, and Gay remain from the SB 39 team. So, in 3 years, the Pats have replaced all but 17 of their players. That's pretty amazing when you look at it.

After last week, I was a little concerned with pass protection, but after last night...
Holy Crap! Brady had an awful lot of empty space around him, and all day to enjoy it.
Outstanding job by OL.
Off hand, I can't recall seeing Brady on the groung at all.
What a difference a week can make.

I think the return of Moss will improve the running game.
This looks to be the best Pats team ever.
I still expect Belichek to trade away a few guys for picks though.
Is Mills eligible for the PS?

I think the return of Moss will improve the running game.
This looks to be the best Pats team ever.
I still expect Belichek to trade away a few guys for picks though.
Is Mills eligible for the PS?

Yes, Mills is eligible for the practice squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back