PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats intercept Favre on his first day of practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
=================================================

Yea I hear ya.

Still,,The division looks stronger overall then it did last year at this time.

Just saying There will be a lot more media circus around the Jets this season then the Pats, not that I think thats a good thing, but it might be.

Favre may do great, or poor, we don't know yet. Chad may suck worse in Miami, or maybe him and Ronnie Brown light it up, Bills????

Pats aren't guaranteed nothing.

Were guruanteed to thrash the jets week 2, n dont gimme that crap bout Pats bein hunted weve had a target on our back for years now and took everybodys best shot and played some great football and won alot of games. Dont worry bout our team worry bout yours the jets have more pressure to win then the Pats do.

I think it's funny how deep down even people who hate the Pats realize that we really were the best team last year, even if they won't admit it on purpose. But they sure can do it by accident.

Although I am not going to get into the Brett Favre watch every day, it is interesting to see how out of shape he is, defeated, and almost remorseful he came out of retirement. Maybe in a week or two, he will be back in shape and have an attitude adjustments. But right now if I was a Jets fan, I would be a little concerned what type of Brett Favre they are getting.

Granted they all seem to be euphoric in their 11 to 12 win predictions and making them legitimate Super Bowl contenders.

Were guruanteed to thrash the jets week 2, n dont gimme that crap bout Pats bein hunted weve had a target on our back for years now and took everybodys best shot and played some great football and won alot of games. Dont worry bout our team worry bout yours the jets have more pressure to win then the Pats do.

Love the arrogance we have..... There is a chance the jets could beats us, and the attitude we have is going to bite us in the ass. Clearly the pats are the best team in the AFC east, but the division is going to be strong this year.

Last edited:
Love the arrogance we have..... There is a chance the jets could beats us, and the attitude we have is going to bite us in the ass. Clearly the pats are the best team in the AFC east, but the division is going to be strong this year.

The division is better ill give you that but its not going to be a strong division imo. And its not arrogance its confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes