PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats fans in Baltimore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be living in the area from July 1st until July 1st 2008; my wife will be working on a fellowship at the U of Maryland Med Center in Baltimore. Maybe I'll be able to attend the Pats-Ravens game there next season. The Inner Harbor is within walking distance, though if I can't attend the game, I'll probably just watch it at home, wherever that will be. That is, unless there will be enough Pats fans who, if gathered under one roof, could offer each other protection from the enemy.

Question- been around Baltimore's stadium? It could be worth the ticket price to NOT be outside of the stadium :)

That is funny. I got lost once after and Orioles/Sox game and lets just say it was a little unnerving.:D

That is funny. I got lost once after and Orioles/Sox game and lets just say it was a little unnerving.:D

We got lost once coming home from an Opera (I Was maybe 7? 8?) ... now imagine this: Two older white people with a teen white girl and me, a white kid... in the bad part of BAlti...

... I must say It was halarious.

Hey everyone. I'm a Pats fan in Bmore as well. Live closer to the White Marsh area and work down by the Harbor. The Red Brick Station at the Avenue in White Marsh has the NFL Ticket, but the Mgr. is a huge Pats fan and former MA resident, so our games are always on. They have good Sunday drink ($1) and wing (1/2 price) specials, and a few rabid Pats fans always make it down. Hope to see you there! GO PATS

Hey everyone. I'm a Pats fan in Bmore as well. Live closer to the White Marsh area and work down by the Harbor. The Red Brick Station at the Avenue in White Marsh has the NFL Ticket, but the Mgr. is a huge Pats fan and former MA resident, so our games are always on. They have good Sunday drink ($1) and wing (1/2 price) specials, and a few rabid Pats fans always make it down. Hope to see you there! GO PATS

Is that an invitation? I'd rather avoid driving all the way to Alexandria from Baltimore. Thanks for the heads up! See you there!

Where's White Marsh, in relation to I-83 ?

I live about hour and 45 minutes from Baltimore, If we play in the AFCCG( I think we will) I will probably try to aquire a couple tickets.

I live about hour and 45 minutes from Baltimore, If we play in the AFCCG( I think we will) I will probably try to aquire a couple tickets.

If, somehow, the Pats play the Murderers in the AFCCG, I may just make that drive there as well. Or at least to the Red Brick Station.

Where's White Marsh, in relation to I-83 ?

White Marsh is easily accessible off the beltway(695)Your better off getting at White Marsh BLVD,exit 31c..I-83 is fine,But the beltway will take you right there..I will be working at White Marsh Mall when I get back into Baltimore,and living in Dundalk Which is Just South East of the Inner Harbor,IMO..thats the easiest way to get there...

White Marsh is easily accessible off the beltway(695)Your better off getting at White Marsh BLVD,exit 31c..I-83 is fine,But the beltway will take you right there..I will be working at White Marsh Mall when I get back into Baltimore,and living in Dundalk Which is Just South East of the Inner Harbor,IMO..thats the easiest way to get there...

Because we live in Hershey, I-83 is the road we take to Baltimore. Pretty convenient, actually; about 90-100 minutes, if traffic is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes