PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats deserve * for easy schedule???

Status
Not open for further replies.
godef
In the Starting Line-up Join Date: Sep 2004
My Zoints Profile

Re: Pats deserve * for easy schedule???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegameatatime
If you exclude the losses we have inflicted, we have:

6 games against teams > .500

2 teams at .500

3 teams < .500

You can't go by that. Remember that the schuedle is "balanced", ie 4 games vs 1st place teams (from last year), 4 games vs 2nd place teams, 4 games vs 3rd place teams and 4 games vs last place teams. If you suddenly take away a first place team from consideration, the remaining accumulated win/lost record is against a weaker schedule, which naturally looks better.

END QUOTE

I do not get your point. I was talking about the teams they have played so far this year. For example, Philly and Wash. are 5-6, but without Pats losses, they are 5-5, or .500. Buffalo has a winning record without the 0-2 against the Pats.

The Pats have beat the consensus #2 and #3 teams on the road. You don;t get much better than that.

"Then there was Sunday’s contest against the below-.500 Philadelphia Eagles, who were using a backup quarterback. But the key here is that the Eagles are near .500 and compared to most of the teams the Pats have played this season, that is a really tough foe."

u may stop readint, this guy has no idea wut hes talkin about...when we played philly, they were AT .500

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft