Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pats bars in NJ?

Discussion in 'Patriot Nation' started by Angelynn77, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Angelynn77

Angelynn77 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I recently moved to NJ from DC and looking for a place to watch the Super Bowl. I live in coastal/central NJ and willing to drive a bit to find a good bar. HELP PLEASE!!! There were a couple of places on line, but when I called them they were actually Giants and Eagles bars.

Thanks for any help!

Angel
  2. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0

I don't know, but if you find one please let the rest of the forum know. There was a place called McSwiggan's in Hoboken, but that's going to be quite a ways from you. Apparently it burnt down but I believe it was rebuilt.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...d/10/63550-any-ne-sports-bars-nj-ny-area.html
    Hoboken Football Bar Guide 2011 - Hoboken-bar.net
    Patriots fans in Hoboken | Hoboken411.com

Other than that ... ??? You're in the triangle from hell between Eagles, Jets and Giants fans.

edit: you may want to look into one of these:

New England Patriots fans of North Jersey (Wayne, NJ) - Meetup
    - These guys are from Wayne NJ so they're not that close, but they might be able to give you some ideas.

New England Patriots Bars, Watch Patriots Games
    - this lists two places in NJ; no idea how close they are to you or how accurate the list is: "Ol West BBQ" in Annandale, and "Dadz Bar and Grill" in Lumberton.
    Ol West BBQ - Patriots Bar in Annandale NJ,
    Dadz Bar and Grill - Patriots Bar in Lumberton NJ,
  3. Captain_insano

Captain_insano Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I live in NJ and i go to a few bars. I see Pats fans and a lot of Giants/Jets fans. They really don't bother me and i can watch the games in peace. What part of Central Jersey are you from?