PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots will have to go on without their top Wide Reciever, best Running Back & starting LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Today our team showed a lot grit, but this next stretch of games has the potential to define our season.......now we have to see if we an beat teams and can overcome injuries. So how well will this team fare?

Everybody has injuries. Get back Vollmer and Cannon and we should have a decent line. White, Keshawn and maybe Harper need to step up in the mean time. Also, LaFell should be ready for more heavy duty as well as Scott Chandler.

We've got weapons.

Last edited:
Next. Man. Up.

and James Develin. Never forget James Develin.

Knowing what kind of warrior Edelman is wouldn't surprise me to see him back before the end of the regular season.

You forgot their starting RT and LCB.

why wouldn't Vollmer come back? Season ending concussion? Really?

why wouldn't Vollmer come back? Season ending concussion? Really?
Dunno, the way the season has gone, who knows.

Our staff errs on the side of caution. If he was really punchy, I have no doubt Bill would have IR'd him.

Our staff errs on the side of caution. If he was really punchy, I have no doubt Bill would have IR'd him.

Except when they don't (see: Thomas, David, in 2007).

uh...almost 9 years ago? There has been a quantum shift in injury protocols since then and especially the last 2 years since the Pats shytcanned Thomas Gill as their medical director.

Win @Denver practically guarantees a bye. That's the big thing right now. Win that game, get the bye, show up for the playoffs.
With Manning banged up and having played probably the worst game of his career (passer rating of 0.0), I don't know how many more wins Denver has in them.

Pretty sure we could lose in Denver and still get HFA because I think we can safely beat them record wise. They are absolutely abysmal with Manning right now, they might not win 10 games. Its keeping up with the Bengals that I'm worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes