PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs. Sh*tsburgh Squeelers Game Day thread (LET'S GOOOO!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok another great drive, can they actually stop them now and get the ball back to the offense.

BTW Gronk is just incredible

blount-force-trama-t-shirt-2.png

Blount running so well. Can't really stop the Pats offense when they can run like this. They can only stop themselves.

I would chalk it up to poor O play calling....or maybe they are blanketing him and Gronk....which should open up lanes for the other WR and RB out of backfield.....not great work by McD
He is not on the field and they showed him walking on the sideline while we are on Offense. I have not seen him on the field

Guess what ? Pittsburgh is 4/10 on 3rd downs today so it's just more of the same not a "finally" but don't wanna go into the way of a narrative with that.

Yeah but that drive we let them conver 2 long 3rd downs.

Gotta go for 2

I love seeing how supportive the players are of each other. NO jealousy or petty stuff here. A couple weeks ago Gronk was psyched for bennet getting A td when both were wide open, the rb's all cheering for each other no matter who scores, its fun to watch.

Gronk ha showed up today. Haven't seen much from bennett

I have to eat some crow. After the first couple of games I had written Blount off, but he has really gotten into a grove and coming on strong now.

It is sad the Pats can't seem to afford to rest Gronk.

I would chalk it up to poor O play calling....or maybe they are blanketing him and Gronk....which should open up lanes for the other WR and RB out of backfield.....not great work by McD

You think those Blount runs happen in a vacuum ? I am sure if you'd bother to check out the coaches tape you'd see all the blocking work our both TEs did today to open up lanes for Blount.

Sorry negative nancy's...I'm worried for you...
Observations are observations. This defense has not played well against a team that got rolled last week by a far inferior team in Miami. The lack of pass rush and third down conversions have to be addressed. It has been abysmal today

Logan Ryan is garbage. For every 8 plays he gets beat on, he'll make 1 good play and everyone will forgive him. He's always been absolute garbage.

Funny, isn't it the other way? You don't hear from him all game (usually means his guy is not open) and then he gives up one play and his haters come out of the woodwork to call him garbage.

It is the Matt Light Effect.

Last edited:
OMG Simms finally realized that Edleman has been making huge blocks all game.

Another rope a dope game. Lull them into a feeling of confidence and unleash the 87-88 machine. I was telling my wife, "Wait till late 3rd qtr and Gronk and Bennett will emerge. Pitts D is gassed. They blew their load

People underestimate Blount so much, the guy not only is physical be has great vision and great decision making, but also props for the receivers and tight ends blocking well. The o line run block been solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back