PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs. Sh*tsburgh Squeelers Game Day thread (LET'S GOOOO!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see it kicked out of the end zone this time

Let me say this one last time: BB goes for contain against mobile QBs, and for vanilla against inexperienced QBs.

This game doesn't answer the question either way.

Naw they have issues getting to the QB.

I really can't believe there are people still down on this game here. Brady is obviously rusty. It's taking him until mid 3rd quarter each game to get his groove. Wait another two weeks, Brady will be unstoppable.

Defense needs to crank it up with a TO!

Great drive. Just concerned we scored too quickly. Pittsburgh has been eating up the clock.
I am just glad they scored a TD. I don't care how quickly it was scored.

Good job. Score too quick though.

Oh well take the points. That was the offense I'd expected all game long.
Leaves more time to do it again

Really? 16 points allowed going into the 3rd quarter against one of the best offenses in the league on the road. They still have one of the best wr and RB combos in the league. They've made other defenses look a lot worse.
Read my sentence again: GOOD defense.
Also, one interception and a missed field are the reason this game is still good.

Oh, plus the fact that we are facing Landry Jones.

Seriously, why is it so hard to admit that we have a bad pass-rushing defensive line? Every team has problems, that includes us...

WTF is Simms even talking about? The Pats have a pretty bad red zone defense this year, their success has come in not allowing teams to get there in the first place. He's just straight-up saying the exact opposite of what's true. I don't think he actually watches football games.

another dropped pick. lol

jones has all day again

Damn... gotta hold onto those...

Good deflection by Chung!

Pass rush is nonexistent.

our guys can't hold on to picks

Blount great this year. Running hard

Pats spent the entire game setting that drive up. attack the flats and shallow crosses enough and eventually they'll start cheating up. That's when you attack over the top.

The Pats didn't just now realize it's a good idea to throw to Gronk. It's that they finally made the Steelers pay in other areas enough that they were forced to take some attention off of Gronk, freeing him up for the huge plays he's made on the last two drives.

Bingo. I blame our damn media about not pointing things like that out more clearly because to me a lot of people here think that good runs by Blount or catches by Gronk are individual achievements.

we had so many INT opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back